ADVERTISEMENT

Rider (don’t we usually have five match threads by now) Match thread

The blame is really all on the wrestling teams and their fans. If they weren’t so selfish and self-centered, they’d agree to have all the competions in Flo’s garage in Texas, where the internet connection is awesome. Flo would even give teams a discount for the space (and pass the cost on to subscribers).

If you guys are unsatisfied by the flo stream, there are always the stimulating Bader interviews to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: LOTOlion
1080 uses more bandwidth than 720 (more pixels = data). The arena just doesn't have the bandwidth, and apparently Flo can't adjust its source digital broadcasting format.

Mays is a really solid opponent. Has wins over Revano and Nicholson so he's a NQ level guy. 2x NJ state champ.

Reactions: mcpat
The best way to fix this bullshit is PSU/Cael need to schedule away matches with schools who have streaming avenues available other than Flo. The justification being "our supportive fans not being able to gain reliable access to our away matches".

If Flo were called out publicly by PSU, and PSU were to consider Flo's inabilities when scheduling non Big10 matches one of 2 things happens. Someone steps in to fill the need, or Flo actually invests a couple bucks into technology.

The Lionvision [sic] feed often make Ironhead sound like a Cylon -- but at least I can follow him. I tried Flo several years ago they tried to screw me out of the pro-rated rate when I cancelled and I spent months dealing with that (blocked the charge on VISA until they relented). I will NEVER go back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT