ADVERTISEMENT

Rider (don’t we usually have five match threads by now) Match thread

I walked away quickly and had my matches messed up jumping into the 97 match. Hope no one saw that. Lol. Thank goodness for delete post feature

• Haha
Reactions: PSU Fan in TN
lol what a weird, dumb match. Laird is solid but watching that just seemed like a uniquely awful matchup for Dean being a short 197 and Laird being a giant. Imagine it goes differently in R2 but great job by Laird tonight.

Reactions: mcpat
Damn. Had thought Laird being a former Heavy could pose problems, but Dean always seemed to find a way to overcome a size disadvantage last year.

very smart match from max dean. repays his karmic debt from last year's ncaa's early in a meaningless match. cael always 3 steps ahead.

side note: second member of the dean family to fall victim to no reaction time on a standing gramby. last time it was in psu's favor tho haha

I believe FLO is actually telling the truth this time. CKLV and WVU vs Missouri were perfect today. Rider still using 720p when 1080p has been around a long time. What kind of Computer and Media programs do they have at Rider? I guess you have to call ahead to ask how ancient their internet is :(
My stream currently looks like it is running at about 440p but at least it is running. Saw all of Cstar and now Ball. Fingers crossed for 197
The absurdity is the idea that it IS someone else's fault. It's not. It IS Flo's responsibility to know the quality of the service to be provided. If Rider cannot support, then Flo shouldn't partner to provide the stream. This IS 100% on Flo.

Make your day better. Stick with IronHead.

Have always thought that. Elam is a nightmare matchup for Max. Similar situation to Aiello last year tbh.
didn't elam destroy him in freestyle a couple years ago too? he was so impressive against warner.

i never count out a top psu guy, but it's hard to see him surviving by the skin of his teeth for five matches again this year. probably will though haha

didn't elam destroy him in freestyle a couple years ago too? he was so impressive against warner.

i never count out a top psu guy, but it's hard to see him surviving by the skin of his teeth for five matches again this year. probably will though haha
Max tbh is an awful freestyler. Rob Koll literally said that himself (said he doesn't understand positions where scoring is happening and what makes Max great is only relevant in folk) I'm pretty sure he got teched by Chris Foca at a 86KG match.

Max has been pretty money in March. You can talk about the calls but end of the day he got his hand raised and his win over Myles Martin was up there for biggest upset in the last decade.

Considering they were able to stream the last three matches with minimal issues, they made the necessary adjustments. Conclusion, no it was not the facility's ancient wiring it waa the phucking idiots showed up unprepared.

To be fair, the Duprez and Aiello matches were . . . controversial. The other three matches (including the finals!) were never in doubt ;).

Max tbh is an awful freestyler. Rob Koll literally said that himself (said he doesn't understand positions where scoring is happening and what makes Max great is only relevant in folk) I'm pretty sure he got teched by Chris Foca at a 86KG match.

Max has been pretty money in March. You can talk about the calls but end of the day he got his hand raised and his win over Myles Martin was up there for biggest upset in the last decade.
Things went dead? On Twitter Greg majors 11-1!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT