ADVERTISEMENT

Rider (don’t we usually have five match threads by now) Match thread

I believe FLO is actually telling the truth this time. CKLV and WVU vs Missouri were perfect today. Rider still using 720p when 1080p has been around a long time. What kind of Computer and Media programs do they have at Rider? I guess you have to call ahead to ask how ancient their internet is :(
My stream currently looks like it is running at about 440p but at least it is running. Saw all of Cstar and now Ball. Fingers crossed for 197

I believe FLO is actually telling the truth this time. CKLV and WVU vs Missouri were perfect today. Rider still using 720p when 1080p has been around a long time. What kind of Computer and Media programs do they have at Rider? I guess you have to call ahead to ask how ancient their internet is :(
NOT a good excuse. It takes about 2min to figure out how much bandwidth is available. They apparently didn't even do that before the match. AND, did they not ASK? anyone in advance when they set this up??? Complete lack of due diligence.

Nope thats not a reason. BS excuse. 720p doesn't have anything to do with the stream not working.

solid match from facundo. svn is fun. excited to see him against better competition to see if better guys can make him pay for some of his sloppiness.

Reactions: mcpat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT