ADVERTISEMENT

Scam alert on BIG wrestling tickets.

I didn't want to start a 2nd post about BIG 10 wrestling tickets, but the online tickets thru ticketsmarter is a scam.
My cousin called the U of Maryland athletic office and the wrestling tournament tickets are not for sale yet.
Hopefully nobody got burned!
I can confirm this info. Spoke to their ticket office and was told to check back after the start of 2024 sometime for Big Ten tickets.

I didn't want to start a 2nd post about BIG 10 wrestling tickets, but the online tickets thru ticketsmarter is a scam.
My cousin called the U of Maryland athletic office and the wrestling tournament tickets are not for sale yet.
Hopefully nobody got burned!
It's probably not a scam, just standard ticket scalping speculation. Scalpers will try to sell tickets at very high rates very early in the process, knowing they will be able to fulfill the order closer to the event by sourcing the tickets at a much lower rate.

The takeaway here is that you never buy tickets to any event thus far in advance. You're probably not getting scammed (you get the tickets eventually), just ripped off.

It's probably not a scam, just standard ticket scalping speculation. Scalpers will try to sell tickets at very high rates very early in the process, knowing they will be able to fulfill the order closer to the event by sourcing the tickets at a much lower rate.

The takeaway here is that you never buy tickets to any event thus far in advance. You're probably not getting scammed (you get the tickets eventually), just ripped off.
Exactly. The tickets are listed as zone seating meaning they don't have the tickets yet. Thus they have no seat info to give.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT