ADVERTISEMENT

Senior Worlds

Much ado about nothing.

I was the one who posted Nick will wrestle 141 the rest of his career and I signed it HoosierLion as a joke. The reason is that anytime anyone suggested Lee was bumping up to 149, HoosierLion would quickly proclaim that Nick was staying at 141. Nova correctly pointed out that now Nick has graduated, he will no longer wrestle 141 (or 149). This was followed by Standwithpride suggesting that NOVA should “lighten up Francis”.

Once the season begins hopefully we will will have more meaningful content to post 😉
Some posters unfortunately don't understand jokes or have much of a sense of humor. And what's worse is when they try to correct other people and it just takes all the fun out of it. When I see these types of posts, I just have to shake my head and think:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I just got signed up on the UWW.org website with the link provided and after everything is complete it says the content is only available thru Flo in the USA. What BS, the rest of the world can watch for free but Flo has a monopoly on US content. 😡😡

I'm not registered but went to the site, it says I cant access it and have to go through flo as well.
I turned on my VPN as Australia and now it prompts me to sign in..
Vpns are about 3 bucks a month for 6 devices....
Another advantage is ustvgo.com you can watch all the channels if you have a vpn..
No big ten+ there or anywhere i've found Yet...
Vpns are a good work around..
Hope this helps

I'm definitely not an expert at this but there are several free browsers that have free built-in VPN's as well. Hola, Opera, and others.

Reactions: creamery freak
I'm not registered but went to the site, it says I cant access it and have to go through flo as well.
Another advantage is ustvgo.com you can watch all the channels if you have a vpn..
Hope this helps
There are also VPNs where you pay for a lifetime 'subscription'. It's a useful thing to have around.

Reactions: creamery freak
I need to find the work around for btn+ and I think I can watch most of the matches this year.
I didnt have a vpn and haven't watched a live match for over a year.

I need to find the work around for btn+ and I think I can watch most of the matches this year.
I didnt have a vpn and haven't watched a live match for over a year.
A VPN won't help you with BTN+, which doesn't care what country you appear to be visiting from.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
I need the work around LOL...

So at this point if the matches are on big10+ it'll cost me $10/mo. to watch them.
The rest of the matches you can basically watch for free not counting the Vpn cost.
I'm trying to be prepared for the season as much as I can be..

I need the work around LOL...

So at this point if the matches are on big10+ it'll cost me $10/mo. to watch them.
The rest of the matches you can basically watch for free not counting the Vpn cost.
I'm trying to be prepared for the season as much as I can be..
Basically, it's up to the IP owner (here, UWW) whether it wants to give its product away for free, charge a fee, or sell a license on a country-by-country basis to another entity (e.g., Flo) so that entity can charge a fee within its particular territory. In exchange, the UWW blocks users within Flo's territorial area (or the rights Flo paid for would be worthless). A VPN allows you to appear to be visiting from wherever you like (outside the US), thus circumventing UWW's block.

Both you and BTN reside in the same country, so a VPN doesn't get you anywhere with respect to folkstyle. A VPN is good for lots of other things too, though.

Reactions: gymdad
Hope this helps
Can you please post links to the best and or cheapest vpns?

I think Nord vpn is 80 bucks for 2 years and the special is you get 3 extra months.
It's under $3/mo. that way..

Reactions: Creek Side
I’m from Elk County and I grew up there, spending a lot of time there camping, with a large group of family friends, in my formative years.😊
yea, pretty cool place built as a 'project' during the depression - ccc (?). Parents use to go there as teens. Clearfield hang out ...

Reactions: NittanyLion84
yea, pretty cool place built as a 'project' during the depression - ccc (?). Parents use to go there as teens. Clearfield hang out ...
I thought you guys were referring to Parker Dam on the Colorado River that holds the water for Havasu Lake. It's a really popular area for boating in the Southwest.

Hope this helps
Don't forget the other reasons you might want people to think you are anywhere but in the US.

I took Thursday and Friday off to watch Worlds.

Subscription ends in Oct for Flo. Not signing up again. I don't mind paying Big10 network for 4 months. But need a good VPN. Looking to ditch my uverse.

Reactions: Ski
Helen and Mensah-Stock are also up today and wrestling well but Flo is now down for me (who could've predicted) so I haven't been able to watch their matches. Helen's quarter match should be up soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT