ADVERTISEMENT

Silas Redd

I thought the OP was sort of tongue-in-cheek -- the guy who posted it said so at least -- and then Lando swooped in to start the usual pissing contest.

As for Redd, I hated to lose him when he left the program but I understood his reasons. Never wished the guy anything but the best...though things didn't end up working out for him the way he'd hoped. That happens.
Trying to blame me for this is absurd but typical
The OP just thought everyone would be happy to bash the guy to the point people were using his addiction against him--but, yes, I'm the problem

There was no sarcasm. You simply got busted.
My response was this
"Lol...so they went bankrupt a decade ago?
Nothing about Redd leaving is recent. The consequences of that are...which is the obvious point."
Notice the "recent" comment--I know you're an idiot and love when you're happy to prove it
Disliking me makes you less intelligent than you already are because you're desperate

My response was this
"Lol...so they went bankrupt a decade ago?
Nothing about Redd leaving is recent. The consequences of that are...which is the obvious point."
Notice the "recent" comment--I know you're an idiot and love when you're happy to prove it
Disliking me makes you less intelligent than you already are because you're desperate

Keep spinning Lando...... Most of us appreciate the laugh.

Reactions: ejb25
That ship has sailed, Friend. Redd himself stated he was making a business decision. When professionals make business decisions they are subject to criticism. It’s how the real world operates.

So we’re comparing the decisions of 20 year olds to those of multi billion dollar corporations now? If you want to compare it to a business decision it’s closer to someone starting an Etsy page that failed or someone accepting a job offer that doesn’t work out.

Post up your resume and your kids. I’m sure every decision in your career and theirs have worked out. If any haven’t then you deserve ridicule.

Reactions: LandoComando
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT