ADVERTISEMENT

Some game thoughts...

lionlover

Jul 8, 2001
  • Ebiketie is a STUD! The BEST gift PSU ever received from the transfer portal. Good lord is he FAST off the edge.
  • Brisker is a first round NFL draft choice if he keeps up this type of play
  • Wasn't it cool to have TWO Lackawanna kids make an interception in the same game? Thank you Mr. Duda.
  • Parker Washington was under utilized. They never did stop those wide throw to him. He is a THICK dude and becomes a RB on those plays
  • Jesse Luketa played above my expectations at DE. He came fast off the edge. Also, did you see how high he jumped on that on TV replay?For as heavy as he is, he can JUMP!
  • Kudos to Sutherland for filling in for Brisker. Wisconsin doesn't have a good passing game, so he was able to come in and perform well.
  • I was a little deflated by our TE's performance. After all the hype, I expected more.
  • DBs played very well. However, I agree with Klatt that PSU gave too much cushion in the end.
  • Wasn't it great to see good offensive half time adjustments? Welcome Mr. Yurcich!
  • I felt like Wisconsin did more to lose the game than PSU did to win it. That said, that was one of the greatest Penn State defensive exhibitions that I have ever seen
  • The OL and, subsequently, the running game got better as the game went on. That was an ELITE Wisconsin defense that we played at their house. I am going to give the OL some slack, for now
  • Jahan does Jahan. So glad we have him!
  • Punting and kickoff game was tremendous, while the field goal and extra point game sucked. I was surprised given the experience and past performance.
  • AJ Lytton's speed was confirmed as a gunner. He needs to just have a little more control.
  • Hey @SJLuvsLions did Ellis Brooks play anything like he did last year? Damn, right now, he gets my "most improved vote!"
Obviously, this was an obvious (Yes a stupid pun was intended) HUGE win for this team. You need wins like this to break your way for a big season. Buckle up boys, this is going to be FUN!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News