ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers / Brownies Game Thread......

Pittsburgh just scored, now 3-3. Boy, Cleveland is a flat-out dirty team.
Says a fan of the dirtiest team ever.
And just as a reminder (I’ve said it here many times), I have a soft spot for the city of Cleveland and always root for their teams when the Washington teams are not affected.

I posted this after the Browns’ Harrison got flagged for hitting Harris when Harris had already taken three steps out of bounds. Those kinds of plays cost you football games.

Again: visit Cleveland, it’s a wonderful city. Seriously.

Last edited:
The fake field goal try was stupid. And on top of it, you got your kicker hurt. Whatever happened to smart, solid coaching. Yesterday Franklin goes for it on 4th down when he should have played for field position.

• Love
Reactions: 91Joe95 and TheGLOV
should have been a flag but still. Go up by 3 and get the ball to start the second half. You can’t be that dumb to call a fake can you

Reactions: 91Joe95 and TheGLOV
When Ben sucks, the Steelers suck.

Ive really enjoyed Ben's tenure with the Steelers, but...... Draft a new QB!!

Reactions: TheGLOV
Snell, good enough to beat PSU, but not an NFL RB. Harris would have had the first plus a few......

The fake field goal try was stupid. And on top of it, you got your kicker hurt. Whatever happened to smart, solid coaching. Yesterday Franklin goes for it on 4th down when he should have played for field position.

I think part of it is the insane salaries these coaches get. It's like they're trying to show that they're the smartest guy in room in an effort to justify their salary. Franklin's 4th down decision last night made no sense. It was 4th and 4. On our side of the 50. With lots of game left. Just an absolute head scratcher.

I think part of it is the insane salaries these coaches get. It's like they're trying to show that they're the smartest guy in room in an effort to justify their salary. Franklin's 4th down decision last night made no sense. It was 4th and 4. On our side of the 50. With lots of game left. Just an absolute head scratcher.

Reactions: TheGLOV
They could justify their salary by making sound, smart decisions, not being cute.

Reactions: Madsol
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT