ADVERTISEMENT

Suriano still out?

Don’t know Suriano so I could easily be offbase but he doesn’t seem the type to care who he displaces if he moved up. Also, at times Goodale seems like he doesn’t care if the wrestlers run the asylum...
Especially if the wrestler is the "face of the program". What's Goodale gonna do, tell him he can't move up? He knows he'd be sued quicker than a Bo Nickal vs. Iowa pin.;)

I am not a NS fan after how he departed but hope it isn’t septic joint. Not good for anyone let alone a wrestler.

Geez, I hope not if this is what youre referring to

"Septic arthritis is an infection in a joint. The infection can be caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, or parasites. ... Septic arthritis is considered a medical emergency because of the serious damage that can occur to bone and cartilage. Septic arthritiscan cause septic shock, which can be fatal"

Geez, I hope not if this is what youre referring to

"Septic arthritis is an infection in a joint. The infection can be caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, or parasites. ... Septic arthritis is considered a medical emergency because of the serious damage that can occur to bone and cartilage. Septic arthritiscan cause septic shock, which can be fatal"

I am not saying I’ve any info on this but commenting on above comment of staph “in” both knees. Perhaps they meant on both knees, as in skin infection, which is much less to worry about.

When you say out, you mean for today or season? The only thing I saw was that he wasn’t wrestling today and it didn’t say why.

I posted earlier this week that NS is questionable to finish the season... dont know what the reason is but comes from good source.. Dont know anything definitely

I have to admit to some residual hard feelings about everything that went down. But I hope the kid is able to compete in the postseason at full strength for his own sake. I'd root for him against NATO, against him if he wrestled Kuhn, and against him against any PA kid (definitely Spencer). I'd possibly root for him against Fautz or Bresser and the like. His presence at Nationals would make 125 one of the most exciting weights. Selfishly as a fan, given what I paid for tickets I hope he's able to go.

That's a pretty ugly rumor to be out there if it turns out to be inaccurate.

I'm not much of a fan of Nick in a Rutgers singlet but I still enjoy watching him wrestle and was disappointed we didn't get to see him vs Spencer Lee (which was Spencer's fault for losing to Bresser) and NaTo (which was NaTo's friend's fault for scheduling weddings during wrestling season). It'd be really disappointing to see him miss a second straight postseason, especially this year with a stacked 125.

Reactions: jtothemfp
That's a pretty ugly rumor to be out there if it turns out to be inaccurate.

I'm not much of a fan of Nick in a Rutgers singlet but I still enjoy watching him wrestle and was disappointed we didn't get to see him vs Spencer Lee (which was Spencer's fault for losing to Bresser) and NaTo (which was NaTo's friend's fault for scheduling weddings during wrestling season). It'd be really disappointing to see him miss a second straight postseason, especially this year with a stacked 125.

The knee thing not much of a rumor. Someone thought NS possibly had staff in his knee and another hoped it wasnt septic joint... ITs very hush, hush as to the real reason

I hope it's not true ... but if it is, here is how it might have happened:

beavis-and-butthead-werewolves-of-highland-2-600x450.jpg

Reactions: ccdiver
Rumors seem to be true with this kid. If true, I feel really bad for NS. Let’s hope this is false

I'm with what everyone else is saying--I'm not happy about NS going to Rutgers, but he's a great wrestler, fun to watch, and could be a help against tOSU. I sure hope he's not out for the season. One thing you can't deny--he's 110% committed and that would be a huge blow to miss 2 straight NCAA's!

I don’t see NS in this post match photo.

The big trophy? Wait, was this the NCAAs for Rutgers? :rolleyes:

Suriano — I wish him zero ill will, notwithstanding the bad form he showed with the PSU departure. He gave me lots of thrilling moments while wearing a PSU singlet (him, not me). I pray this injury/illness talk is WAY overblown and he’s able to make a run at the title in Cleveland.

Reactions: CholleyVandine
Rutgers gets a trophy for beating Princeton.

That’s cute!

Top 10 explanations why RU isn't in the top 5 (from the RU fans claiming they're perennial top 5):

1. We meant top 5 in the Big 10.
2. We really meant to say top 5 in NJ.
3. Sorry, meant to say our goal is perennial top 5.
4. Hey even top 5 teams are gonna have some good years and some bad years
5. If we just can start keeping all our talent at home, look out.
6. Hey who knew Lock Haven was so good
7. Hey the PSU fans told us this was a down year for Iowa, we certainly expected to beat them.
8. Hey you never know what the post season will hold.
9. We weren't aware that punching wasn't allowed.
10. When everyone is back in the lineup, we can beat anyone

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT