ADVERTISEMENT

Tampering

why would he even get in the mud with pat....so beneath him.

could do a new sport each season! we got a million dollar idea here fellas
@tikk10 what do we have to do to get this nailed down so when it gets made, we can say BWI was here first. Then the residuals could fund the BWI NIL fund that pays kids to not show up in March.

This is all falling into place nicely.

I love rainy days

• Haha
Reactions: diggerpup
Putting your name before (or after) a tweet, text, or message board post is peak old-guy stuff.
The funniest are the voicemail greetings for old people. My mom’s one is great - it was like she was caught by surprise and started her greeting late.

Every person and coach I've spoken with in football are beside themselves. I don't know a single person that thought things would get so out of control so fast.
Football and basketball were out of control when there were restraints. Who in the hell could possibly be surprised by anything to do with sleazy and big time football and / or basketbal?

The dangling question left unanswered so far - did LL call Woods’ parents - not Woods himself or the schools.

Something for Vodka to suss out I think
I would add "or is this one of the things that Mineo says that turns out to be completely wrong?" to your list of questions.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
The dangling question left unanswered so far - did LL call Woods’ parents - not Woods himself or the schools.

Something for Vodka to suss out I think
Yeah everyone seems to parsing their words very carefully around this situation. Then the internet runs with it.

the poor low IQ folks get caught in the middle not knowing any better. Going why dont you just name names and say who did what, who said what. I wish that is how it was in this world but that is not how this world works.

Depends on your meaning what "is" is
- bill clinton

Yeah everyone seems to parsing their words very carefully around this situation. Then the internet runs with it.

the poor low IQ folks get caught in the middle not knowing any better. Going why dont you just name names and say who did what, who said what. I wish that is how it was in this world but that is not how this world works.

Depends on your meaning what "is" is
- bill clinton
Just imagining guys like Grip and Sammy Brooks Mullet punching drywall right now makes it all worth it

We do this all the time in the rest of our lives. If you remove some ideal of why it should be different in college sports decisions you may reach the same conclusion that it was always a little artificial and overly rigid.
The difference, IMO, is that sports are theoretically played with some attempt to provide a competitive balance. Pro sports have salary caps, luxury taxes, revenue sharing, anti-tampering rules, free agency rules, draft/signing rights etc. It’s regulated with some attempt at providing competitive balance or at least the opportunity for competitive balance. I hope they find the way to regulate this for the same reason.

Reactions: goldenanimal
Man, amateur hour with Iowa tampering. So you needed a 141/157 apparently but you offered Real Woods instead of Grant Willits when you wanted Hunter Willits. The Willits twins are obviously a package deal unless you are willing to move Woods to 149 and kick Murin out of the lineup.

Amateur hour man ...

Man, amateur hour with Iowa tampering. So you needed a 141/157 apparently but you offered Real Woods instead of Grant Willits when you wanted Hunter Willits. The Willits twins are obviously a package deal unless you are willing to move Woods to 149 and kick Murin out of the lineup.

Amateur hour man ...
Jealousy can make people do funny things…

Amateur hour man ...
I honestly try to avoid the schadenfreude, but I'm only human and this stuff is just too good to pass up.

If you're one of the tinfoil jobs, big or small, HR poster or HWC financer, aren't you thinking to yourself right now..." wtf, is there even one GD thing that Tom can do as well as Karl??????"

Hey, Larry Lee

giphy.gif

basketball?
I would add "or is this one of the things that Mineo says that turns out to be completely wrong?" to your list of questions.
To be fair, if Mineo is wrong there is only about a 3 in 100 shot he acknowledges his inaccuracies.
At the same time, Larry calling parents about kids coming to Iowa doesn't seem like a preposterous possibility. At least to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT