ADVERTISEMENT

That ASWP team that will definitely beat WVU is losing 27-7 @home to unranked Cincinnati.... LMAO

WVU beats Pitt next week. Pitt’s QB was 10/32, and their D won’t stop WVU on the ground. WVU’s QB showed some life. Pitt’s QB looked horrid.

WVU beats Pitt next week. Pitt’s QB was 10/32, and their D won’t stop WVU on the ground. WVU’s QB showed some life. Pitt’s QB looked horrid.
Greene didn't show any life vs us
Hopefully WVU wins but Pitt likely will be favored on the road.

Greene didn't show any life vs us
Hopefully WVU wins but Pitt likely will be favored on the road.
Compared to Pitt’s QB he absolutely did. At least he could make plays with his feet.

I’m not one to typically hate on Pitt. They usually have some PA talent, and I like to see them do well. I wish we played them annually. But it isn’t an exaggeration to say that this could be Narduzzi’s worst team since he arrived in Pittsburgh.

Reactions: PSU621
Cincy was ranked #62 prior to this game. The pitters suck and will lose to WVU next week and North Carolina the week after that. I think there is a fair chance that Wofford will be their only win this year and they will finish 1 - 11.

As the erudite Nick Marmo once said, "pitt stinks and doesn't go to bowl games."

pitt's all world QB finished 10 - 34. No wonder BC got rid of him.
He was awful. Inaccurate, no pocket presence at all. I have a really hard time believing Phil is better than CV.

Pitt OL didn't help at times. Cincy was in the backfield as soon as the ball was snapped sometimes.

Cincy run game looked pretty good. I'd bet WV will have more success.

After last weeks victory over Wofford, Narduzzi said the win was a "beatdown" in a "warm up game." No respect at all for an opponent and typical talk from a bully punching down. Cincinnati delivered karma.

Reactions: joeaubie21
After last weeks victory over Wofford, Narduzzi said the win was a "beatdown" in a "warm up game." No respect at all for an opponent and typical talk from a bully punching down. Cincinnati delivered karma.
After his criticism about how Sanders is running his program, I only wish that Pitt played CU, because I believe that Sanders would do everything to embarrass that blowhard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT