ADVERTISEMENT

Thread to follow PSU recruits at PA States

Not really impressed with Karam's antics after the win. Gould who followed him from Beca and also won was a great sport after the match.

Not really impressed with Karam's antics after the win. Gould who followed him from Beca and also won was a great sport after the match.

Beca sucks, and they somehow looked fitting sitting behind the beaten and hammered Lehigh starters in Bethlehem, when we came up there and handed them their shit, in front of all their little fan club and their little cheating high school program.

Not a bad pedigree in the 145 consolations....Edmond Ruth vs Brock Port

But, in the true nature of PA wrestling and it's amazing talent, these guys will have to improve and progress beyond a contest for 7th place :)

Reactions: jtothemfp
Not really impressed with Pletcher. I'm sure he is good, but he doesn't jump out to me.
Luke's got great head-hands defense and positioning, but is in trouble if he doesn't develops more offense. Also not sure if he can make '33 and if so for how long. Better hope he can beat out Ke-Shawn Hayes at 141 because Jordan will have 149 on lock the next 3 years.

Luke's got great head-hands defense and positioning, but is in trouble if he doesn't develops more offense. Also not sure if he can make '33 and if so for how long. Better hope he can beat out Ke-Shawn Hayes at 141 because Jordan will have 149 on lock the next 3 years.
Karam's head and his hands couldn't save him against Nick. Couldn't stall his way through that one.

Edit, noticed you were talking about Pletcher.

But, in the true nature of PA wrestling and it's amazing talent, these guys will have to improve and progress beyond a contest for 7th place :)

Trivia: Ed Ruth never won a PIAA championship. How's that for insane?

Not really impressed with Pletcher. I'm sure he is good, but he doesn't jump out to me.
Strongly agree. I am so glad we didn't go after him....Ohio State can have him. My son wrestled him a few times when he was younger. He is a very good defensive wrestler. Stalls against good kids every time. I want Sasso and Ruth really bad out of the younger guys...They are going to be SUPER in college....

Remember Ruth is 14 years old and in 9th grade placing at 145...Like his brother he will keep getting better and better....His hands and long arms already is unreal...I hope and Pry Cael is talking to his Dad....

Luke going to Ohio State ? You sure about that ?

Trivia: Ed Ruth never won a PIAA championship. How's that for insane?
Ed and Q always faced each other and Q would win by 1 or 2 points. Then Ed went to Blair where he got really good....Do not be surprised if his younger brother goes to another program. In fact i would bet on it....

All okay. Yes. I know Luke Pletcher is going to Ohio State. I was asking about Kareem cause i thought he signed with Lehigh. Pretty sure he did..My mistake..Wrong Luke.
No problemo. Just glad to get your guys' updates from the Motherland

Jake Robb coming up soon, lookout for this kid.
Robb is committed to Mercyhurst. A shame for us, I've long thought he would be great depth at 285, but who wants to sit?

Weak weight with Wood injured, but Robb wrecked it. He good. Splat match in the finals.

Pletcher better hope that he can make 125# because he's not beating out Ke-Shawn Hayes. Micah Jordan and Ke-Shawn Hayes are as even as you're going to see any 2 teammates. Word is that Nate Tomasello is moving up to 133# next year so Pletcher is going to be waiting for awhile.

Pletcher better hope that he can make 125# because he's not beating out Ke-Shawn Hayes. Micah Jordan and Ke-Shawn Hayes are as even as you're going to see any 2 teammates. Word is that Nate Tomasello is moving up to 133# next year so Pletcher is going to be waiting for awhile.
Hmm, first I'd heard that. Seems to make 125 pretty comfortably and they don't really have an option at 125 next year if he does bump

Hmm, first I'd heard that. Seems to make 125 pretty comfortably and they don't really have an option at 125 next year if he does bump
The change of weight has been talked about on many forums including this one. Comfortably making weight, I don't think so due to all the talk.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

NaTo, "comfortably" making weight?

He will be about 145 pounds on Saturday night when he takes on Nico in the final.

Last kid to beat Jake Robb was the boy from my old stomping grounds in suburban Philipsburg(aka Morrisdale, lmao), Buzzy Maines, who is just coming off his redshirt at Clarion now for next year.

Last kid to beat Jake Robb was the boy from my old stomping grounds in suburban Philipsburg(aka Morrisdale, lmao), Buzzy Maines, who is just coming off his redshirt at Clarion now for next year.
that's a good one... being from Clearfield, I never knew P-burg having suburbs!

Reactions: NittanyLion84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT