ADVERTISEMENT

Time to play Allar here on out

You replied to me and I legitimately said nothing negative about the game last week regarding any impact moving forward. If it wasn't directed at me that's fine. We agree I have nothing to "admit" since I didn't overreact, correct?
Not directed at you dude.

Settle down.

You are ridiculous dude. I responded to the thread. I did not feel like scrolling all the way up to the top of the page to do a "general reply" instead of replying to a specific post.

Your obsession with proving that I'm wrong is becoming unhealthy. I suggest you get a hobby. I hear pickleball is big among armchair QBs like yourself. LOL.
I suggest you stop posting stupid remarks that are clearly in error. Do that and we are good to go.

LOL @ "supposed PhD". Let's not go down that futile path again, you Whack a Nole wanna be.

This is what is so sad about your quest to prove me wrong -- you nit pick tiny details (he is top 20th percentile, as I explained) to show that I am wrong, but either data point supports my overall thesis (Franklin is a good coach)

So 20 vs 29 (if you insist on using the raw data) doesn't change that conclusion: Franklin is a good coach and there is no quantitative data to show otherwise.
Actually he is currently at 32. I'm sure you will clearly show us how 32 is in the 1-20 interval. Did you have those kind of errors in your PhD thesis? No problem, advisors for PhD candidates always let stuff like that slide, just gotta be "close".

Actually he is currently at 32. I'm sure you will clearly show us how 32 is in the 1-20 interval. Did you have those kind of errors in your PhD thesis? No problem, advisors for PhD candidates always let stuff like that slide, just gotta be "close".
So he went 1-1 since our last chat and dropped to 32? LOL. Math doesn't check out.

Regardless, even if you are right (you are not), my overall thesis is still correct -- Franklin is a good coach.

I suggest you stop posting stupid remarks that are clearly in error. Do that and we are good to go.
I haven't done any of that, so we should be good to go. I suggest you stop your weird and creepy obsession with me.

Asked and answered. Get a life. It's not always about you.
Where did you answer it?
You quoted me and you were wrong. Simple--"I apologize. You weren't the one that overreacted" as I didn't. When you're wrong you own it like an adult. If you can't we'll continue this as you have not answered or apologized for your mistake. Again, be an adult and own it. Had you done that originally I wouldn't have needed to respond again.
You made a false accusation supposedly by mistake so own it.

Reactions: crm114psu
So--I didn't overreact, correct?
Simple to answer if it wasn't directed at me
It wasn't directed at you.

I know you find this hard to believe but I have not meticulously logged every comment you have made on this topic. I have no idea what you said or didn't say.

And frankly, IDGAF.

Where did you answer it?
You quoted me and you were wrong. Simple--"I apologize. You weren't the one that overreacted" as I didn't. When you're wrong you own it like an adult. If you can't we'll continue this as you have not answered or apologized for your mistake. Again, be an adult and own it. Had you done that originally I wouldn't have needed to respond again.
You made a false accusation supposedly by mistake so own it.
Hey ****tard, I immediately said it wasn't directed at you. That should be the end of the discussion.

It wasn't a mistake; it's a ****ing message board.

Grow up and get a life.

It wasn't directed at you.

I know you find this hard to believe but I have not meticulously logged every comment you have made on this topic. I have no idea what you said or didn't say.

And frankly, IDGAF.
You quoted me--so apologize
And I know you don't care because you never accept accountability when you're wrong yet you yell at everyone else simply because you refuse to accept the world of college football has changed.

You quoted me--so apologize
And I know you don't care because you never accept accountability when you're wrong yet you yell at everyone else simply because you refuse to accept the world of college football has changed.
I'm not apologizing for something I didn't do. Go do a circle jerk with crm.

I'm not apologizing for something I didn't do. Go do a circle jerk with crm.
You did--you quoted me and said I overreacted.
All you have to do is say "you didn't overreact" and then you don't even need to apologize but you can't do it. Why? You continually attack others but can't own anything.

So still not owning it--predictably pathetic as always
I'm "owning" that I didn't direct the comment at you. Full stop.

I have ZERO idea what you did or did not say on this topic. And I don't care.

The comment was directed at the people who were insisting PSU was going to be 5-3 in two weeks. They massively overreacted to the Michigan game. That is all.

You did--you quoted me and said I overreacted.
All you have to do is say "you didn't overreact" and then you don't even need to apologize but you can't do it. Why? You continually attack others but can't own anything.
Because I have no idea what you did or did not say. And I don't care.

Oh see that's what I don't tolerate and why I respond to you
We both agree that there is a lot of stupidity on this board? Cool.

Like people clamoring to start Allar when Clifford throws for 300 yards and 4 TDs?

Like people clamoring to fire Franklin when PSU is 6-1?

Like people grousing about Yurcich when they scored 42 points on a defense who had previously allowed 11 points per game?

Do you agree with me that those are stupid sentiments?

(and just so you don't overreact again, I am not saying you have said any of those things...because I do not keep track of everything every poster has ever said).

We both agree that there is a lot of stupidity on this board? Cool.

Like people clamoring to start Allar when Clifford throws for 300 yards and 4 TDs?

Like people clamoring to fire Franklin when PSU is 6-1?

Like people grousing about Yurcich when they scored 42 points on a defense who had previously allowed 11 points per game?

Do you agree with me that those are stupid sentiments?

(and just so you don't overreact again, I am not saying you have said any of those things...because I do not keep track of everything every poster has ever said).
Yes lots of things are said here are stupid including the large majority of those and "sport is about having fun" as another example.

Yes lots of things are said here are stupid including the large majority of those and "sport is about having fun" as another example.
If you think playing sports is about anything other than having fun, you are a sad person who probably has very few joys in life.

Just because you disagree with me, doesn't make me stupid.

Hopefully everyone has a problem with stupidity.
In very rare instances you say something that hints of intelligence like this post. What confuses us is trying to balance that against the vast volume of stupidity you exhibit. I guess it is the broken clock / blind squirrel effect.

In very rare instances you say something that hints of intelligence like this post. What confuses us is trying to balance that against the vast volume of stupidity you exhibit. I guess it is the broken clock / blind squirrel effect.
You have demonstrated your stupidity (mostly on another thread) that makes any claim you make about my stupidity truly laughable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT