ADVERTISEMENT

Title droughts per weight class - Iowa vs. Penn State

How long do the PSU droughts at 142/149 & 158/165 last? Those could both end next year. Maybe the 118/125 one could come to an end too?
Well, word is that Levi & MM will flip weights, but it doesn’t matter, neither one should lose another college match.

I think it’s entirely possible PSU ends the drought in all three classes (Lilledahl, SVN, Levi/MM).

Reactions: SlipperyPete12
The fact of the matter is that next years lineup is far from even being rumored about. Every weight has some sort of “What if” to it. Chatter, conjecture, rumors, inside words are what this chat room specializes in. Even Willie says we probably won’t really know until the season starts. But first up is BB, CStar, and Kerk. Are they returning? No one knows. Should be an interesting summer as Cael figures out how to raise the bar!

The fact of the matter is that next years lineup is far from even being rumored about. Every weight has some sort of “What if” to it. Chatter, conjecture, rumors, inside words are what this chat room specializes in. Even Willie says we probably won’t really know until the season starts. But first up is BB, CStar, and Kerk. Are they returning? No one knows. Should be an interesting summer as Cael figures out how to raise the bar!
I’ll say it again one more time - direct from the horses mouth. BB is returning. Told me himself. Now is it possible that something changes between now and then, sure. But the plan is to return.

I’ll say it again one more time - direct from the horses mouth. BB is returning. Told me himself. Now is it possible that something changes between now and then, sure. But the plan is to return.
I’m sure the number 133 came out of his mouth too, correct?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT