ADVERTISEMENT

University (freestyle) Nationals - June 2-4

As usual Flo keeps crapping the bed and of course right during the Wittlake/Ramirez match. So disappointing. Missed the entire 2nd period.
Haha. I know. One mat was completely done for. Wittlake looked great on the re-attacks in the 1st. Ramirez and his super strength can make for some big time FS points. Wittlake wins that match in folkstyle with more ease. Good match and good win. Make the team and you get some great workout partners this summer.

Btw, Dom and Carpenter both won a match in the consis.

As usual Flo keeps crapping the bed and of course right during the Wittlake/Ramirez match. So disappointing. Missed the entire 2nd period.
So Ramirez beat the younger Ruth ? Ruth is going to to great after a year at Blair Academy just like Ed was....How did Wittlake do against Ramirez ?

You don't want results? Looks to me like they are getting zero support on this forum. Some people want Carpenter to start. I would think his results are important.
Sigh- felt the need to say my sighs are not malicious in anyway. Just having fun which I hope is the point of being on these boards.

Dom making a nice little run on the back side. Kid has a nice single leg and has it working today. If he can pull out a few more he'll place

Reactions: Maddog
Carson in finals tomorrow vs Decatur
All okay Carson...Awesome...Carson is a FREAKIN BEAST to say the least....His Father used to tell me at tournaments to look out for Carson when he got older. Man was he right !!!!

All okay Carson...Awesome...Carson is a FREAKIN BEAST to say the least....His Father used to tell me at tournaments to look out for Carson when he got older. Man was he right !!!!

Man, I guess Decatur is going to be a 6x NCAA Champ. LOL. :p

Reactions: fronk71
In the Cadet Division Sammy Sassa loses in the finals to Temmer (Arizona State commit) 12-2

Reactions: diggerpup
In the Cadet Division Sammy Sassa loses in the finals to Temmer (Arizona State commit) 12-2

Teemer was up 8-2 and got to the legs and just slammed sasso down for the 4. brute strength was impressive.

Reactions: diggerpup
hoffman with Jody Stritt in his corner up 7-1 after 1 pd over Karoly.

Hoffman attacking and very fluid overall

Reactions: fronk71
Is Mason in the semis now or quarters ? What round is these ? Thanks again for the updates LemonPie....

I believe you would find him with his gold Greco medal. P.S. all of us make boo-boos, I sure do.

Marsteller looks as good as I've ever seen him look. Just picked apart Josh Shields almost too easily. Lat drop against Cole Walter in the QF was a thing of beauty.

MyMar is having an easy run just teched someone in the semi's in a minute and three seconds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT