ADVERTISEMENT

University Nationals

Brackets are up....Nico and mac have nice draws.

Cortez could see waters/Graff winner in semi.

Morelli has a nice setup to get a bunch of matches. Actually interested to see how he does....never found him too offersive or have a high opinion of his feet to back potential.

Carpenter down 1-0 in the second to Blommell. Now Capenter up 5-1. Dinmore and Cheek are on the mat. Dinmore up 4-2 in the first. Now 6-2. Carpenter gets the tech. 11-1

Dinmore wins 6-4. Good start for the good guys

Does the Flo coverage stink for anyone else? I have no control over which mat I can watch and the announcers are just talking about bouts randomly. Meanwhile the only bout I can watch doesn't tell you who the wrestlers are, the score, the time, or ANYTHING. Very frustrating.

Does the Flo coverage stink for anyone else? I have no control over which mat I can watch and the announcers are just talking about bouts randomly. Meanwhile the only bout I can watch doesn't tell you who the wrestlers are, the score, the time, or ANYTHING. Very frustrating.
I'm frustrated with both sites. Grrrrr

I have a bar across the bottom of the screen that lets me toggle between the 18 mats (1 thru 7 are cadets, the rest are university)

Most of the mats just list the wrestlers as "red" and "blue," so it's hard to know who is wrestling without using Trackwrestling too.

I have a bar across the bottom of the screen that lets me toggle between the 18 mats (1 thru 7 are cadets, the rest are university)

Most of the mats just list the wrestlers as "red" and "blue," so it's hard to know who is wrestling without using Trackwrestling too.

I have the same bar across the bottom but clicking on one of the mats doesn't do anything. I get the feed they give me and I don't know which match it is I am watching because they don't tell me.

I have the same bar across the bottom but clicking on one of the mats doesn't do anything. I get the feed they give me and I don't know which match it is I am watching because they don't tell me.
Try refreshing. It didn't let me toggle, from time to time, but refreshing did.
FloZone is dope. Kinda nice to have Willie and Crew do the work for me, switching mats and discussing the wrestling.

Had a hard time getting in this morning on flo. Running good now and watching Geno. Now up 3-0.

Had to go out and refresh a number of times.

Does anyone know what injury Moss had (in Greco) and how bad is the injury?

2016 University Freestyle Nationals Results for Nittany Lion Wrestling Club
University MFS 57 KG - Nico Megaludis's place is unknown and has scored 0.00 team points.
Champ. Round 1 - Nico Megaludis (Nittany Lion Wrestling Club) received a bye () (Bye)

University MFS 61 KG - Jered Cortez's place is unknown and has scored 4.00 team points.
Champ. Round 1 - Jered Cortez (Nittany Lion Wrestling Club) received a bye () (Bye)
Champ. Round 2 - Jered Cortez (Nittany Lion Wrestling Club) won by tech fall over Terrell Grant (u/a) (TF 10-0)

University MFS 61 KG - George Carpenter's place is unknown and has scored 4.00 team points.
Champ. Round 1 - George Carpenter (Nittany Lion Wrestling Club) received a bye () (Bye)
Champ. Round 2 - George Carpenter (Nittany Lion Wrestling Club) won by tech fall over Patrick Blommel (Michigan State) (TF 11-1)

University MFS 65 KG - Kade Moss's place is unknown and has scored 0.00 team points.

University MFS 65 KG - Gary Dinmore's place is unknown and has scored 4.00 team points.
Champ. Round 1 - Gary Dinmore (Nittany Lion Wrestling Club) received a bye () (Bye)
Champ. Round 2 - Gary Dinmore (Nittany Lion Wrestling Club) won by decision over Evan Cheek (Cleveland Wrestling Club) (Dec 6-4)

University MFS 80 KG - Geno Morelli's place is unknown and has scored 4.00 team points.
Champ. Round 1 - Geno Morelli (Nittany Lion Wrestling Club) received a bye () (Bye)
Champ. Round 2 - Geno Morelli (Nittany Lion Wrestling Club) won by decision over Forrest Przybysz (App State RTC) (Dec 3-1)

University MFS 86 KG - Morgan Mcintosh's place is unknown and has scored 4.00 team points.
Champ. Round 1 - Morgan Mcintosh (Nittany Lion Wrestling Club) received a bye () (Bye)
Champ. Round 2 - Morgan Mcintosh (Nittany Lion Wrestling Club) won by tech fall over Joseph Heyob (PA RTC) (TF 10-0)

fyi Normandia in red on Mat 15 now. He and Cassar wrestled against each other many times in h.s. (both were from the same county), including NJ state finals the yr Cassar won states. Normandia now at rutgers.

Great start for the Lions entered, today. NLWC excels in Folk and freestyle. Any reason why they don't also promote Greco. Seems like eventually they would and should. Just wondering the philosophy why not? Not complaining. Just curious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT