ADVERTISEMENT

Unofficial OSU vs Michigan Game Thread (early game day thread)

This game would be so much better with someone other than Gus Johnson announcing. He shouts, tends to leave out verbs, stretch syllables, and those voice inflections are annoying.

How does Johnson get on the first team to call a game like this, much less get a job in this field at this level? A degree in political science?
Dear Lord, he's been screaming on practically every play.

It took about four seconds and once replay to let that play stand. Good grief

Mecheatum defensive back holds up receiver as fellow cheater tries to strip the ball as the clock runs.

Hail to the cheaters.
And Michigan couldn't be happier--the Big Ten "sanctions" meant nothing because they weren't meaningful as I said from the start. Michigan will destroy Iowa unfortunately then we'll see if they can beat the Pac XII winner

I don't hate to say it and Iowa has a shot without Zinter
They have zero shot. Michigan's second team could beat them handily. They are horrendous. Zinter or not, they are not in same league. UM D will crush the fatty QB.

I will enjoy Michigan get destroyed in the cfp and then the NCAA nuking their program next year.
Michigan is losing a ton after this year which is why Hairball really wanted to come back and coach this team.

Plus, no one is beating Georgia as they're really rolling right now

Would Kirby? lol
I'm curious to see who they think is worth that other than Saban/Kirby

Yep. If he's smart, no pun. Listen to it straight to a renegotiated raise. I don't think he'll take it.

Saban doesn't have to. He gets raises when others do and doesn't have to do anything.

If they hire lower, they don't spend that much though.

I don't hate to say it and Iowa has a shot without Zinter
There are so many head shake gifs out there:

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT