7. Vitali Arujau (Titan Mercury WC)
  8. Frank Perrelli (Titan Mercury WC)
  9. Josh Rodriguez (Nittany Lion WC)
  10. Zach Sanders (Gopher WC)
  11. Sean Russell (Gopher WC)
  12. Cory Clark (Titan Mercury WC)
  13. Alan Waters (Titan Mercury WC)
65 kg

1. Yianni Diakomihalis (Titan Mercury WC)
  2. Jordan Oliver (Sunkist Kids)
  3. Frank Molinaro (Titan Mercury WC)
  4. Evan Henderson (Titan Mercury WC)
  5. Joey McKenna (Titan Mercury WC)
  6. Jaydin Eierman (Titan Mercury WC)
  7. Bryce Meredith (New York AC)
  8. Ben Whitford (Titan Mercury WC)
  9. Dom Demas (Titan Mercury WC)
  10. Dean Heil (Titan Mercury WC)
  11. Nick Lee (Nittany Lion WC)
  12. Jayson Ness (Gopher WC)
74 kg

1. Nazar Kulchytskyy (Titan Mercury WC)
  2. Mekhi Lewis (Titan Mercury WC)
  3. Tommy Gantt (Titan Mercury WC)
  4. Logan Massa (New York AC)
  5. Anthony Valencia (Sunkist Kids)
  6. Dan Vallimont (New York AC)
  7. Chance Marsteller (Titan Mercury WC)
  8. Alec Pantaleo (Titan Mercury WC)
  9. Muhamed McBryde (Buffalo WC)
  10. Tyler Berger (Sunkist Kids)
  11. Evan Wick (Titan Mercury WC)
  12. Dylan Ness (Gopher WC)
86 kg

1. Alex Dieringer (Titan Mercury WC)
  2. Zahid Valencia (Sunkist Kids)
  3. Sammy Brooks (New York AC)
  4. Nick Heflin (Titan Mercury WC)
  5. Myles Martin (Titan Mercury WC)
  6. Aaron Brooks (Nittany Lion)
  7. Nate Jackson (New York AC)
  8. Brett Pfarr (Gopher WC)
  9. Drew Foster (Panther WC RTC)
  10. Tim Dudley (Sunkist Kids)
  11. Max Dean (Titan Mercury WC)
97 kg

1. Kyven Gadson (Sunkist Kids)
  2. Hayden Zillmer (Gopher WC)
  3. Ty Walz (Titan Mercury WC)
  4. Kollin Moore (Titan Mercury WC)
  5. Derek White (Titan Mercury WC)
  6. Kevin Beazley (New York AC)
  7. Timmy McCall (Titan Mercury WC)
  8. Scottie Boykin (Titan Mercury WC)
  9. Jacob Kasper (Titan Mercury WC)
125 kg

1. Tony Nelson (Minnesota Storm)
  2. Dom Bradley (Sunkist Kids)
  3. Anthony Cassar (Nittany Lion WC)
  4. Daniel Kerkvliet (Titan Mercury WC)
  5. Nick Nevills (Nittany Lion WC)
  6. Mike Kosoy (Sunkist Kids)
  7. Youssif Hemida (New York AC)
  8. Tanner Hall (Sunkist Kids)
  9. Zach Elam (Team Central WC)
  10. Garrett Ryan (Sunkist Kids)

Awesome. Kerk vs Cassar final???? ;-)

The 2 vs 3 have some great matchups, and I like Aaron's draw a lot!

No Nolf - bummer, terrible timing for an injury, I assume it's the same knee as two years ago? He may have to focus on the last chance qualifier. I won't be surprised to see him go under the knife this spring if he doesn't make it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dogwelder
Nick vs Eierman Should be an interesting one. I think Eierman’s length and funk will give him trouble but should be an interesting measuring stick.

I love Brooks’ draw. Slotted to see two really solid dudes in Dean and Brooks before hitting Valencia if he makes it. Tough guys but decent style matchups, I think Heflin would be a completely different challenge.

Heavyweight semis should be interesting as well. Bradley and Nelson are both a good mix of size and skill that I don’t think Cassar and Kerkvliet have seen much of (Nevills has). And it’s a good test for the size of Gwiz that they will need to beat.

On the non-NLWC Zahid-Dieringer, Spencer/Suriano/NATO, and Yianni-JO should be barnburners. I’ll take Ringer, Spencer and think JO has a better shot than most are giving.

Reactions: slushhead
Anyone know of any audio coverage at this event by chance? Gonna be driving most of the day. Does Jason Bryant do something?

I have to attend one in Pittsburgh today. Ruins my entire weekend and forced to stay the night so I'm not driving drunk after the reception. I keep hearing, "who has weddings this close to Christmas?". My reply, " Who has weddings during wrestling season!?!?!?"
The "who" is easy for the one I'm going to. He's in the Air Force and has limited time off. But, obviously not a wrestling fan.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
And, I just realized this is up 287, above Jersey Shore, where there is 0 chance of cell service.

I keep hearing, "who has weddings this close to Christmas?". My reply, " Who has weddings during wrestling season!?!?!?"

I once attended a wedding on Christmas Eve. The bride and groom were Jewish, so the holiday was not an issue to their families or to them. Many of the non-Jews at the wedding/reception did grumble about the date of the wedding.

Also, I once attended a wedding between Christmas and New Years. I don't recall the specifics, but there was some limits on the couple's schedule that forced them to hold the wedding during that timeframe. Both were PSU alums (they met at PSU), and came from long-time PSU families. And as luck/misfortune would have it, PSU was in a bowl that day, which took place during the reception. There were a great number of PSU fans and PSU alums at the wedding that were not too pleased at missing the game. This was before TiVo or DVR; I think I taped the game on VCR.

A recent (can't say how long) trend is to hold weddings on Friday. The couple saves a great deal on the rental fee. Alas, the attendees, especially those from out-of-town, end up having to take a day off from work just to attend the wedding, which is a great inconvenience for them.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Looks like men’s freestyle on mats 3,5 and 6. Starting at 11 EST. Not sure which thread to post this in.

Reactions: hlstone
Of course Nick Lee is coming up on Mat 3 and that is the only stream that wont work

Crap Flo's video has crapped out for me, missed Nic's quick destruction. Pretty impressive on paper

Last edited:
I'm not going to be able to keep up with mat assignments for myself because of other things going on so any updates for our guys mat assignments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT