ADVERTISEMENT

US Open Official Seeds

Sees Nate Jackson down big, thinks "He always seems to be down big and then comes back."

Still down big with a minute left. "wow I thought Renda was solid in college but didn't expect this..."

:::pete Renda suddenly can't breathe or move:::

Jackson wins 12-11 on a last second TD.

Nevills wins 14-3.
Jesus Spencer is in a mood today. Another tech in 30 seconds.
Nashon vs. Clark in Rd or 16 right now. I missed what happened but looks like Nashon is hurt.
Edit: Both have the Gable wrap so assuming they hit heads.
Edit #2: Clark broke his wrist (most likely) and Nashon moves on.

Last edited:
Reactions: diggerpup
Nick beats Eierman 10-6!

Went up 8-0, Eierman forced 2 push outs on aggressive shots. Then some insane scramble that the ref gave Eierman 4 for. Nick had him on his back at the edge that gave him 2 points.

Still don't understand the last 6 point awarded but Nick looked better on his feet IMO.

NICK LEE baby.

3 super solid TDs, a turn to be up 8-0. Then withstood an onslaught to beat Eierman to win 10-6.

Awesome won for Nick. He looked great. Got to the legs well and was able to finish. Thought Eierman would give him more trouble finishing, and he did for the 4 pointer, but Lee got to his finishes all the other times.

I know it's been mentioned Nick needed to add strength, he looked very strong this match. Eierman had him dead to rights first takedown attempt and Nick was up on all 4s and Eierman couldn't get him down. Reminded me of the end of Bo/J'Den's 2nd match at Final X, Bo was completely behind but he couldn't muscle him down.

Nick wrestle Joey Lazor and AB wrestles Sammy Brooks to get to the semis. Is it Top 5 or 6 that qualifies for trials?

Either way, don't want to get caught looking ahead but if AB can beat Sammy, he's on a crash course with Zahid.

Reactions: PSUer1989
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT