ADVERTISEMENT

Vincenzo Joseph ( Penn State) toys with Kaleb Young (forget where he's going)

1984 undefeated PO wrestled undefeated State College. Line at 4PM to get into gym ran from the PO gym down past the auditorium entrance.

PO was still wrestling State College, Dubois and whoever else when Cas was still coaching. Wrestling the pathetic schedule the Mounties currently wrestle isrelatively new.

West Branch used to wrestle Clearfield (towards the end of their hey day), PO, Dubois, State College and for the first decade or so of two wrestling classes West Branch as football 1A school wrestled very competitively in the A or AAA post season tournaments.

Correct on all counts. Great post.

Perhaps my favorite, was watching Jason pin the Lehigh kid, in front of Beca's bought and paid for team sitting behind their hometown team.
^^ THIS is what I meant.

Jason Nolf beat Ian Brown, who went to Hanover. It was your favorite because Beca's team cheers for Lehigh.

Therefore you especially enjoyed seeing a Hanover kid get his head handed to him, to rub it in the noses of teenagers who attend some other high school. Because you don't like their parents' choices to enroll their kids there?

You might have graduated from high school, but you clearly never grew up.

^^ THIS is what I meant.

Jason Nolf beat Ian Brown, who went to Hanover. It was your favorite because Beca's team cheers for Lehigh.

Therefore you especially enjoyed seeing a Hanover kid get his head handed to him, to rub it in the noses of teenagers who attend some other high school. Because you don't like their parents' choices to enroll their kids there?

You might have graduated from high school, but you clearly never grew up.

Oh for God's sake, just give it up man. I've got no beef with you. Peace out.

I don't know Sir. What were the other options, other than Hanover? Was there a catholic school, or was there a choice? I'm not clear what you mean here? I can tell you first hand of the kids that kicked MY ass in high school and junior high, some of those names can be attached to those old pictures that featured the old podiums with that chocolate bar and that GIANT bracket.

And they kicked my ass on the mat a lot worse than some of my "fan club" piles on me on this site(you know who you are, Lajolla, stink-stank-stunk, bobpsu, artsandletters, and MANY more haha)
I think it's pathetic to pile on a Penn State poster. If you don't agree with him... let him know politely or if he's a douche bag like Mkilvanick... just hope he gets banned for at least the 2nd time in his tenure here or put him on ignore.

I love your strong feelings, your stances and your beliefs. Keep being professional at being you... 21 and let the argumentative, bitches be Forever21. Maybe I've seen them in the mall trying on their skirts before they enjoy their railings at you.

Keep extolling your facts, beliefs and opinions as you have a cohort and fan all wrapped in one. Not every man has a thought. Not every man or woman is smart enough to export their thoughts and many are without the backbone to take heat from the less informed, the less intelligent, mentally regressed, passive aggressive little pricks or people who certainly don't share your acumen because they seem to live in a regimented mental box... they've never let themselves out of. Let the bitches be Forever 21 and don't "bleed" with them everyday as once a mth... is enough. ;)

If you don't except someone's statements... do you think being argumentative with a fellow Penn State poster is following the rules here or will produce a better outcome in future interactions with that poster? What's that definition of insanity? We know that answer to that. And if we agreed with what everyone said on the board... why would we need opinions or be here to share them or why would assume someone would care about our opinions, if not accepting of others with like minds and thought? We'd all have the same --sholes and how much fun would that be? You're following along, Francis's... aren't you?

Lighten up the belts (and you know who your are) out there and remember the ox pulls the cart up the hill, but the BIRD... makes the nest in a tree. You get it... Right? o_O Internet savants. Like loving one self because no one else could love you... as much as... YOU do. What a character trait that is so repugnant, repulsive and reviled. And then extolling all of that... on a public forum for all the world to see what you didn't learn along the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21Guns
I think it's pathetic to pile on a Penn State poster. If don't agree with him... let him know politely or if he's a douche bag like Mkilvanick... just hope he gets banned for at least the 2nd time in his tenure here or put him on ignore.

I love your strong feelings, your stances and your beliefs. Keep being professional at being you... 21 and let the argumentative, bitches be Forever21. Maybe I've seen them in the mall trying on their skirts before they enjoy their railings at you.

Keep extolling your facts, beliefs and opinions as you have a cohort and fan all wrapped in one... in me. Not every man has a thought. Not every man or woman is smart enough to export their thoughts and many are without the backbone to take heat from the less informed, the less intelligent or people who certainly don't share your acumen because they seem to live in a regimented mental box. Let the bitches be Forever 21 and don't "bleed" with them everyday as once a mth... is enough. ;)

Thanks amigo! Well said.

I think it's pathetic to pile on a Penn State poster. If don't agree with him... let him know politely or if he's a douche bag like Mkilvanick... just hope he gets banned for at least the 2nd time in his tenure here or put him on ignore.

Keep extolling your facts, beliefs and opinions as you have a cohort and fan all wrapped in one. Not every man has a thought. Not every man or woman is smart enough to export their thoughts and many are without the backbone to take heat from the less informed, the less intelligent, mentally regressed, passive aggressive little tikes or people who certainly don't share your acumen because they seem to live in a regimented mental box... they've never let themselves out of. Let the bitches be Forever 21 and don't "bleed" with them everyday as once a mth... is enough. ;)

Yuck

I think it's pathetic to pile on a Penn State poster. If you don't agree with him... let him know politely or if he's a douche bag like Mkilvanick... just hope he gets banned for at least the 2nd time in his tenure here or put him on ignore.

Keep extolling your facts, beliefs and opinions as you have a cohort and fan all wrapped in one. Not every man has a thought. Not every man or woman is smart enough to export their thoughts and many are without the backbone to take heat from the less informed, the less intelligent, mentally regressed, passive aggressive little pricks or people who certainly don't share your acumen because they seem to live in a regimented mental box... they've never let themselves out of. Let the bitches be Forever 21 and don't "bleed" with them everyday as once a mth... is enough. ;)

If you don't except someone's statements... do you think being argumentative with a fellow Penn State poster is following the rules here or will produce a better outcome in future interactions with that poster? What's that definition of insanity? We know that answer to that. And if we agreed with what everyone said on the board... why would we need opinions or be here to share them or why would assume someone would care about our opinions, if not accepting of others with like minds and thought? We'd all have the same --sholes and how much fun would that be? You're following along, Francis's... aren't you?

Lighten up the belts (and you know who your are) out there and remember the ox pulls the cart up the hill, but the BIRD... makes the nest in a tree. You get it... Right? o_O Internet savants. Like loving one self because no one else could love you... as much as... YOU do. What a character trait that is so repugnant, repulsive and reviled. And then extolling all of that... on a public forum for all the world to see what you didn't learn along the way.

Malone you know I'm your boy but I don't know about Google guns.....

Malone you know I'm your boy but I don't know about Google guns.....
Dunke... You earned my respect by meeting me and I enjoyed every second of meeting up with you, your beyond lovely son and meeting your dad... was a treat.

I banged heads with 21 when we 1st "met" here and we had an off site chat that was to the point and direct in nature. It wasn't pretty. But I gained an insight to him that maybe his detractors don't see. He's honest, he's forthright, he is opinionated and maybe his brashness rubs certain people the wrong way. We don't know 21Guns personally. I know him as an internet poster who's persona is going to be completely different on this kind of open, blabbery... and self accenting forum. He does come off extremely grandiose at times and maybe that's part of his internet person.

He was extremely kind to El Jefe in calling him sir, wished him no ill will and ended by calling peace on what ever issue they didn't see eye to eye on. What ever they differed on... was an issue of personal feeling about a result in wrestling. We do that every day here. We make judgements about results or given wrestlers every day. Was it any less poignant for El Jefe to say... that Jason Nolf played with his food in referencing Ryan Blees before he ate it (Ryan Blees) than 21 Guns referencing a wrestler getting housed?

The personal message I got from him was wrapped with wrestling facts, wrestling knowledge and an appreciation like no other for Penn State wrestling. I can appreciate all of that.... and in getting to know the person... I appreciated him more. I appreciated his candor and apologetic nature if he had rubbed me the wrong way. He was humble and appreciative for my honesty about what others have mentioned to him in different forums... openly... that I discussed in private.

Not everyone is going to like our internet persona as if many times differs from our every day demeanor around "normal" people. Who in God's name would sit around for hrs, talking to random guys and goofballs about wrestling all evening?? WE WOULD. And he's a part of that. Whether you like him or not... he's got information to extol, valid arguments, candor and insight that I don't mind.

I know that there are posters who don't like my strong opinions or my strong approach because they don't like that themselves. That may be there opinion of me..... I just don't care about theirs if negativism is the root of their feelings. If I go over the top... I already knew I did... and I knew why I did it. 21 Guns may be over the top, but some of it is needed to keep balance. Not every one agrees with every one here, but do it in a constructive manner and talk as MEN... off site with a personal message like I did with 21Guns.

I learned to appreciate him MORE AS THE PERSON HE IS... than the internet persona he may portray. All I'm asking from a valued friend and you know I think the world of you Dunke... is be more open and see where the give and take goes. Send him a PM if you have a valid issue with him and talk it out as men. That's what he did with me. He asked me maturely to talk off site and that's exactly what we did. NOW... I appreciate him more than I ever did. I have a grasp of who is really is as a human being and not just as internet savant. I say with hyperbole to embellish the importance of what we say here. How many in the general population give 2 shites what we say here? Just understand he's Blue and White too.... he's a good human being and he feels a little stronger about his beliefs than most do. Is he wrong for that... NO.. it just how he may want to extol how he feels and his own personal beliefs. Not everyone does it in the same manner. To each his own.

But if you have an issue with him as a fellow Penn State poster... have a discussion with him as a man off site and see if your personal opinion as a human being changes? He's a very smart human being.. and I don't think he'll let you down... as a human being.

Last edited:
Don't you mean Lions?
Chief... I heard that parent Hawks will kick their young out of the nest if they don't "shoot" at the limp prey they bring back to the nest or if they complain about the parent Hawk... not having their back? :rolleyes: Is that true? :D

Chief... I heard that parent Hawks will kick their young out of the nest if they don't "shoot" at the limp prey they bring back to the nest or if they complain about the parent Hawk... not having their back? :rolleyes: Is that true? :D

Well, I can't mess with 21 anymore which deeply saddens me. We were practically neighbors down here in Tucson. Sucks finding common ground.

Reactions: amalone and 21Guns
Was it any less poignant for El Jefe to say... that Jason Nolf played with his food in referencing Ryan Blees before he ate it (Ryan Blees) than 21 Guns referencing a wrestler getting housed?
This is not what happened. I did not derive any extra pleasure from Blees' loss hurting some high school kids.

Well, I can't mess with 21 anymore which deeply saddens me. We were practically neighbors down here in Tucson. Sucks finding common ground.
Chief... I read about your serious medical issue from none other than you're graceful self. I wish I could write as well as you and be so Chief-like in your stoic resolve. I learned another facet of you that warriors are not only relegated for tasks in sport, but face much greater adversity in life. Much greater achievements than winning a wrestling match. I hope every course of action is going to plan and I hope for a total bill of health for you. No greater adversary to a disease than one who fights like you. I know if I were it... I'd be challenging the best. I read you're in good hands and with your fight and resolve... you'll come out on top and WIN. No greater win... could anyone witness. Just wanted you to know.

Reactions: Azchief32
Anybody know what time UWW Juniors start tomorrow? Is there a stream available or just trackwrestling?

This is not what happened. I did not derive any extra pleasure from Blees' loss hurting some high school kids.
We often call college kids... kids. Is there any differentiation if they're one year or two years removed from high school as Blees was as a RS Soph last year. I can see the big difference between a high school kid and a RS Soph wet behind the "years" out of high school for a mere 2 yrs in college and getting figuratively played with and mauled and then figuratively devoured "at will" by another wrestler.

Is feasting figuratively on a college "kid" any different than feasting on a high school kid and rejoicing in that mauling with an African lion kill analogy? Please explain the difference?

Last edited:

I do not care for Bethlehem Catholic and how they do business. There was no "pleasure" in anyone "hurting" anyone. I don't like the way they tilt the field to their advantage, I don't like high schools that recruit, and I don't like high schools that take a "home team" in college as their own, with another program from right down the road, coming in to their house.

That's what I stated. Don't put words in my mouth, please. You are constantly taking issue with things, that YOU are insisting I said. I didn't. I also did not invent that silly argument about AA or AAA. I asked how the alignments were developed with the new changes, and you attacked.

Yes, I am over the top in how I post, but I assure you, I did not mean, what you might believe I meant. There will be plenty of opportunity for you to get offended by other things I post, not even having to do with this, feel free to jump all over it when you see it, but creating it out of nothing, or a misunderstanding, that's not what I meant.

I watch your posts, respect them, and value your opinion, you don't have to value mine, but I ask that you give me an opportunity to clearly state the post, before you jump to a conclusion on it.

I don't care for Beca. If you do, then we have a difference of opinion. I believe we both love Penn State however.

Reactions: amalone
I do not care for Bethlehem Catholic and how they do business. There was no "pleasure" in anyone "hurting" anyone. I don't like the way they tilt the field to their advantage, I don't like high schools that recruit, and I don't like high schools that take a "home team" in college as their own, with another program from right down the road, coming in to their house.

That's what I stated. Don't put words in my mouth, please. You are constantly taking issue with things, that YOU are insisting I said. I didn't. I also did not invent that silly argument about AA or AAA. I asked how the alignments were developed with the new changes, and you attacked.

Yes, I am over the top in how I post, but I assure you, I did not mean, what you might believe I meant. There will be plenty of opportunity for you to get offended by other things I post, not even having to do with this, feel free to jump all over it when you see it, but creating it out of nothing, or a misunderstanding, that's not what I meant.

I watch your posts, respect them, and value your opinion, you don't have to value mine, but I ask that you give me an opportunity to clearly state the post, before you jump to a conclusion on it.

I don't care for Beca. If you do, then we have a difference of opinion. I believe we both love Penn State however.

I have no idea how to interpret this below, other than you deriving additional pleasure from how Brown's loss impacted Beca high school kids. However Beca conducts the business of high school wrestling has zero to do with a Lehigh kid who did not attend Beca. If Beca claims Lehigh as a home team, well, are they the only ones doing that at Lehigh? Don't lots of high schools do that at Penn State and Bloomsburg and Pitt and any other college? This is not intended as a defense of Beca; rather, I can't understand their role in the Nolf-Brown match, and for chrissakes they're high school kids.
Perhaps my favorite, was watching Jason pin the Lehigh kid, in front of Beca's bought and paid for team sitting behind their hometown team.

I also did not attack you for asking how the football vs. wrestling alignments were developed with the new PIAA guidelines. I stayed out of that discussion altogether. I know who did, and I will not out that person. You're free to check who did if you so choose.

The only thing I have ever said to you about that topic was asking what schools wrestle 1A vs. 4A when you knowingly used the football classification instead of the wrestling classification. You took that as an attack? I guess one man's gentle poke in the ribs is another man's full frontal assault.

For the record, I'm indifferent about Beca. The real issue is why the PIAA doesn't kick them out -- along with all other private schools across the state. If I lived near there and had a son wrestling at a high level, I would absolutely do what's best for my kid. I can't get too worked up over something I would do myself. That said, I will mock them occasionally, but not the kids. You'll find there are very, very few cases where I'll get on a high school kid. The adults are fair game. The kids almost never are.

We often call college kids... kids. Is there any differentiation if they're one year or two years removed from high school as Blees was as a RS Soph last year. I can see the big difference between a high school kid and a RS Soph wet behind the "years" out of high school for a mere 2 yrs in college and getting figuratively played with and mauled and then figuratively devoured "at will" by another wrestler.

Is feasting figuratively on a college "kid" any different than feasting on a high school kid and rejoicing in that mauling with an African lion kill analogy? Please explain the difference?
Well, for starters, Blees was an actual participant in the match as opposed to a being in the stands. By the way, when have African lions ever played with their food? The analogy is about a house cat playing with a mouse.

I'm not going to draw lines as to when college kids are no longer kids. That's a fruitless endeavor.

Well, for starters, Blees was an actual participant in the match as opposed to a being in the stands. By the way, when have African lions ever played with their food? The analogy is about a house cat playing with a mouse.

I'm not going to draw lines as to when college kids are no longer kids. That's a fruitless endeavor.

Jefe, mi comprende

African lions will not immediately kill their prey when teaching their adolescent young how to suffocate their prey to death by grabbing their wind pipe. They'll wait until the adolescent young participates to kill their already weaken prey.

That's what I thought you were referring to and thought it was a tad "over the top" analogizing Ryan Blees being toyed with that way. I'm "thrilled" it was only a cat toying with a measly mouse until he or she devours it. I can see how that analogizes to a wrestling match where no one is killed. I can see the difference.

It has that same rationale feel to it when football players analogize playing football to war. It's way over the top and ostentatious. The same thing you were critical of 21Guns being. You might want to remove yourself from your glass house before you sling dead mice.

The snarky attitude is getting very old regarding 21Guns. Either block him or don't respond to his posts. It's that easy. The piling on seems to denote also who hasn't regressed past high school when dealing with others in a rational and humility laden way.

21Guns had the respect to call you sir and say their was no difference in your liking or love for Penn State wrestling. Why don't you interact with him from that perspective than the way you do now. A change would actually add to the board than detract with the constant negative bantering with a fellow Penn State fan who pays the same amount you do to be here. Zero. And you have no more ability to be critical of him as he of you as that's what the board rules state. How about finding some humility as 21Guns did when he said he didn't want to argue with you and called peace on the negative "discussion".

And it's not the 1st time you'll been snarky, arrogant, egotistical, condescending, over the top, bombastic and hypocritical when dealing with a fellow Penn State poster. Maybe you're more junior high school or cadet where you didn't learn to play well with others or learn humility. I know at least 21Guns did as you continued to argue your point as he called PEACE on a pointless grandstanding, personal attack, Mkilvanick... I mean El Jefe.

Last edited:
Chief... I read about your serious medical issue from none other than you're graceful self. I wish I could write as well as you and be so Chief-like in your stoic resolve. I learned another facet of you that warriors are not only relegated for tasks in sport, but face much greater adversity in life. Much greater achievements than winning a wrestling match. I hope every course of action is going to plan and I hope for a total bill of health for you. No greater adversary to a disease than one who fights like you. I know if I were it... I'd be challenging the best. I read you're in good hands and with your fight and resolve... you'll come out on top and WIN. No greater win... could anyone witness. Just wanted you to know.
Definitely hard to write Chief... as I had to pause throughout writing it... "reflecting" (I'll call it that for my manhood sake) deeply as I wrote it. Please keep us updated here as you already know, your value is priceless and way beyond anything we may talk about here in a given day.

Last edited:
1984 undefeated PO wrestled undefeated State College. Line at 4PM to get into gym ran from the PO gym down past the auditorium entrance.

PO was still wrestling State College, Dubois and whoever else when Cas was still coaching. Wrestling the pathetic schedule the Mounties currently wrestle isrelatively new.

West Branch used to wrestle Clearfield (towards the end of their hey day), PO, Dubois, State College and for the first decade or so of two wrestling classes West Branch as football 1A school wrestled very competitively in the A or AAA post season tournaments.

I remember that night. It was an "electric" match! The gym was packed and extremely loud most of the night unlike most wrestling meets now even college! I think I also remember seeing a couple of campers parked outside before the meet? That was also the night Rob Koll wrestled Mark Sidorick! Exciting match!

African lions will not immediately kill their prey when teaching their adolescent young how to suffocate their prey to death by grabbing their wind pipe. They'll wait until the adolescent young participates to kill their already weaken prey.

That's what I thought you were referring to and thought it was a tad "over the top" analogizing Ryan Blees being toyed with that way. I'm "thrilled" it was only a cat toying with a measly mouse until he or she devours it. I can see how that analogizes to a wrestling match where no one is killed. I can see the difference.

It has that same rationale feel to it when football players analogize playing football to war. It's way over the top and ostentatious. The same thing you were critical of 21Guns being. You might want to remove yourself from your glass house before you sling dead mice.

The snarky attitude is getting very old regarding 21Guns. Either block him or don't respond to his posts. It's that easy. The piling on seems to denote also who hasn't regressed past high school and who needs a Mkilvanick treatment on the side lines.

21Guns had the respect to call you sir and say their was no difference in your liking or love for Penn State wrestling. Why don't you interact with him from that perspective than the way you do now. A change would actually add to the board than detract with the constant negative bantering with a fellow Penn State fan who pays the same amount you do to be here. Zero. And you have no more ability to be critical of him as he of you as that's what the board rules state. How about finding some humility as 21Guns did when he said he didn't want to argue with you and called peace on the negative "discussion".

And it's not the 1st time you'll been snarky, arrogant, egotistical, condescending, over the top, bombastic and hypocritical when dealing with a fellow Penn State poster. Maybe you're more junior high school or cadet where you didn't learn to play well with others or learn humility. I know at least 21Guns did as you continued to argue your point as he called PEACE on a pointless grandstanding, personal attack, Mkilvanick... I mean El Jefe.
Points mostly taken, with the exception that I have no idea who or what a Mkilvanick is and have no interest in finding out.

That said, my next response -- which was a mistake on my part -- was not to 21 Guns. It was to you picking the scab off the wound. So please don't lecture me on finding humility about not not arguing with 21Guns after he called a truce.

Fair?

Either way, what a crappy thread supposedly about Cenzo.

Points mostly taken, with the exception that I have no idea who or what a Mkilvanick is and have no interest in finding out.

That said, my next response -- which was a mistake on my part -- was not to 21 Guns. It was to you picking the scab off the wound. So please don't lecture me on finding humility about not not arguing with 21Guns after he called a truce.

Fair?

Either way, what a crappy thread supposedly about Cenzo.
I'm sorry to say you contributed to that crap. You can thank yourself. I know you won't hesitate. That's merely a joke.

It's only fair if the argument doesn't exist because there's no interest or anything to gain from arguing with fellow Penn State posters who share the exact same joy you share.

Fair?

One must ask where and whom caused the side divergence from Cenzo and engaged in a pointless argument about Beca, Brown, Lehigh and who was aligned in what high school classification? Pointless. A simple correction if needed or a PM would have been sufficient... but no...that would be too logical.

And if you don't like what 21Guns says at all... you have the very mature and more subtle choice of ignoring him rather than partaking in pointless negative banter that leads to this.

Fair?

Last edited:
clearfield won the cenpac back in '78 or '79 - which included State College, Lock Haven, Dubois, Bellefionte among others...

Thanks for the kind words bubba

Sooooo. How's Cenzo gonna do this weekend?
Thanks for the kind words bubba
I hope as I do that you don't take most we banter about... personally. It's not fun sometimes being on separate sides of the mat... but we're in the middle of the mat shaking hands when it comes to human issues and the frailty that life wants to throw our way. No matter. I'm one with you as a person and I want to be there when nothing is detected anymore. God speed Chief and you're so respected as the humorous and articulate poster... on both sides of the mat. If only you were a Lion fan. The fun we'd have. Maybe we could get you to convert? What do you say... Bubba? And I hate that name by the way. Makes me think of some red neck in West Virginia listening to Tears in my Beer... Crying over You while berating his kid for not getting him a beer fast enough from his refrigerator.... I mean his cooler. Keep us updated on how fast you shrink to nothing... Big Bubba the 2nd. :)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT