ADVERTISEMENT

WBB is embarrassing

Anyone who ever played a sport at PSU seems to get overvalued by fans when considering coaching changes. I’d rather we just get the best coach we can irrespective of the candidate’s undergraduate playing experience, such as we did in wrestling for example.
Went from Troy Sunderland (who was suited to coach high school) to Cael. Like Pat Ryan to Tom Brady

I tried to watch it, but I had to bail. Minn is on pace to score over 100 and leads by over 20 in first half. We don’t run plays, we don’t defend. We don’t block out under the boards as our overweight center is soooo slow. We don’t rebound, and we can’t shoot. All they do is drive under the basket where they are double covered and then throw up a layup that they miss. It’s really dreadful. At least our men’s team appears to play hard. This is really laughable. Washington can’t coach or recruit apparently. She needs to go.

At one time PSU WBB was a consistent top 15-20 program, but under the new coach the program is in the midst of a total free fall. Its sad to see and is unacceptable when you think of all the WBB talent that exists at the HS level in the mid-Atlantic region.

Reactions: Ski and GregInPitt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT