ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Iowa State wrestle-offs start in 5 min (10:30 am CT). Note, this is quarters and semis; finals 10/26.

Also, looks like Echemendia has re-surfaced.

Last edited:
Hmmmm…wonder why he left if he feels so strongly bout it….
1. Close relationship with Brandon Slay
2. More focused on coaching than competing and Penn had a quicker path to a role there
3. Ready to city living after being in a college town forever

Mark clearly loves Penn State and is extremely grateful for his time here. Him leaving never had anything to do with the love he had for the school.

My son's first ever wrestling practice is at 5:30pm today. I didn't pressure him into joining as a preschooler, but he has asked to go several times now. He is pretty nervous to say the least because most everyone is bigger than him right now. I keep reassuring him he will be just fine.

Wish him luck! I'm a proud papa certainly!

Probably not the best way for Coach Koll to start his new coaching stint:

I'm sorry, but, this is a bit ridiculous. Koll is a great guy, and he was just having fun with these comments. So, guys like attractive women at all ages........shocking!

I'm sorry, but, this is a bit ridiculous. Koll is a great guy, and he was just having fun with these comments. So, guys like attractive women at all ages........shocking!
He might be a great guy but those comments were creepy. Not the type of comments the head coach of a national university should be making. For us in here, it is fine to make those comments;) but when you are the new head coach not so much.

He might be a great guy but those comments were creepy. Not the type of comments the head coach of a national university should be making. For us in here, it is fine to make those comments;) but when you are the new head coach not so much.
Creepy please. Wtf have we become as a society? I work around UNC 2x a month and the last thing I would say is attractive women. The guy was being nice. GD snowflakes need to like another sport.

I'm willing to drop the anti-Iowa attitude for things that benefit the sport.

Besides, if Brands and Cass aren't reinstated by then (and it's less than a month from now), Iowa State has a real shot at winning the dual on national TV.
I share the sentiment. But with the November date and the “thing” the Iowa/ISU teams have had to endure, do we even know what exactly will be the product?

Kinda figured this might happen. Neves is from Ohio, was once a soft verbal to PSU, then committed to Stanford, then Koll left Stanford ...

Reactions: danoftw
You're weak....

Lol j/k
085856c6-b593-488b-9737-9e5b4a6b9c72_text.gif

Can you count? Or are you being serious?

Carter HS Senior
Feldman RSFR

Carter True FR
Feldman RSSO

Carter RSFR
Feldman RSJR

Carter RSSO
Feldman RSSR

Carter RSJR
Starter
I'm saying I don't understand why he's going to OSU, where he'll likely be behind Feldman, as noted above, when he could go to UNC, which is a significantly better school.

I'm saying I don't understand why he's going to OSU, where he'll likely be behind Feldman, as noted above, when he could go to UNC, which is a significantly better school.
ouch. my apologies. I'll delete my comment!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT