ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

I think Imar was so good from an early age that he never really trained nor was exposed to the need to get off of his back.

Looking at his feeble attempts to do something from his back, was almost humorous, and unlike almost every other wrestler I have seen.

Am I wrong to have observed a type of tonic immobility with both the Nolf and Cenzo pins. Just like a shark that has no spacial reference ability to determine what to do when turned upside down.

Short of getting him on his back, he proved very very difficult to beat for everyone,... but Cenzo.
giphy.gif

Both times IMar got pinned he was dead already and knew it was over especially with Nolf and Cenzo racking up 4NF. Just gave up.

Both times IMar got pinned he was dead already and knew it was over especially with Nolf and Cenzo racking up 4NF. Just gave up.
"Martinez quit" is a trope that itself should quit but won't.

He didn't have time to quit against Cenzo. The ref only got to 2 swipes, slapped the mat on the 3rd swipe.

Against Jason ... trying to twist Jason's leg off his face/chest was a weird way to quit. It was bad tactically, got him stuck -- he should've let go of the leg -- but he was trying (poorly) to roll thru.

Agree or disagree with that: "Martinez quit" takes credit away from Jason and Cenzo. They pinned him, end of story.

Was “Nelson” taken?
Good one!
Too many biting lawsuits. Just needed takedowns.
Very nice!
Nelson should be the new name for Biden's dog.;)
Not bad...
Michigan police dog Malik just peed himself.
I'm peeing MY pants.
Submissive little bitch
Ouch!
K-9 Officer Sammy, at the University of Iowa, just rolled onto his back. Bo’s your Daddy Iowa!
Double ouch!
He probably learned that move from Spencer.:cool:
Strike three!
Here’s a dawg you don’t wanna mess with:
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Great job team! You are ready for the season.

I'm guessing Carter is in either his 3rd or 4th year of wrestling in that picture. He started out wrestling at Harborcreek and I am pretty sure that is a Team Erie singlet he is wearing.
I concur. Having wrestled/coached in area 8 for a number of years, I’d recognize that singlet anywhere. I think the other kid was from St George based on the singlet design. I’m 99% sure the official is Ned Bailey too. His brother Curt was a great ref until his passing. I play slow pitch softball against Curt’s son Cody in the summer.

I'm guessing Carter is in either his 3rd or 4th year of wrestling in that picture. He started out wrestling at Harborcreek and I am pretty sure that is a Team Erie singlet he is wearing.
Been out of the scene for a few years and Cant honestly remember HC or TE’s colors, but my son was in the Raisins and still has the singlet with identical color scheme.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT