ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Ready the archers. Spencer’s dumped on a lot here for many things, including being the sole reason the current Lion title streak isn’t 7 (instead of 2), his wussy excuses, daddy fighting his media bullies, quitting on own team after tough losses (note how ADS steamrolled all comers for 3rd place team points after heartbreaking NCAA losses to RBY), humiliating teammate Ayala, and, well, mom’s optometry issue (her meltdown unfairly ascribed to him). That said, I want the wrestling gods to favor this gnome (Goggles too funny and spot-on there) with a stretch of good health that gives Lee a last shot on the world stage. My support comes from rooting for the kid in HS from the neighboring town. And, yes, even out of HWC, I’d like to root for him one last time.
Release the arrows. My skin’s pretty thick.

Ready the archers. Spencer’s dumped on a lot here for many things, including being the sole reason the current Lion title streak isn’t 7 (instead of 2), his wussy excuses, daddy fighting his media bullies, quitting on own team after tough losses (note how ADS steamrolled all comers for 3rd place team points after heartbreaking NCAA losses to RBY), humiliating teammate Ayala, and, well, mom’s optometry issue (her meltdown unfairly ascribed to him). That said, I want the wrestling gods to favor this gnome (Goggles too funny and spot-on there) with a stretch of good health that gives Lee a last shot on the world stage. My support comes from rooting for the kid in HS from the neighboring town. And, yes, even out of HWC, I’d like to root for him one last time.
Yeah, I mean, if we get a Gilman vs Lee match at OTT, I'll probably be rooting for TG, but if Spencer wins the spot, he's my man too. And I'll feel pretty good about his chances (as long as the dude can stay healthy).

Yeah, I mean, if we get a Gilman vs Lee match at OTT, I'll probably be rooting for TG, but if Spencer wins the spot, he's my man too. And I'll feel pretty good about his chances (as long as the dude can stay healthy).
I pray TG and SL finally meet but doubt it will be in the finals cuz I just dont see either one beating Vito right now.

Reactions: Ski
Spencer most definitely has a shot at a world title... especially after the pull of the NLWC gets too strong to resist.

• Haha
Reactions: Fatmarc and Petch
Vito's the turbo one. You don't think he can beat Micic? And his positioning and D have gone up a few levels. I'll stand by my heavily caveated prediction.
Micic?? You didnt fall for that did you??

Yes I think he can and will beat Micic, he’s not who I was referring too, but I THINK you knew that….

Spencer most definitely has a shot at a world title... especially after the pull of the NLWC gets too strong to resist.
Before I reply, let me just say I know I'm childish and petty so no need to tell me. Having said that, I hope Spencer never ends up at the NLWC. If I had it my way, I'd have Spencer asking...no...begging to join the club only to have Cael say, "thanks but no thanks". Spencer said choosing Iowa was the right choice.... so let him finish it off. Besides, I'll be perfectly happy waiting on Lillendahl to send him into retirement someday... :)

Vito's the turbo one. You don't think he can beat Micic? And his positioning and D have gone up a few levels. I'll stand by my heavily caveated prediction.
Vito got shut out by a up-in-weight Abakarov. As the kids say - there's levels to this shiiiiii

Reactions: nerfstate
Before I reply, let me just say I know I'm childish and petty so no need to tell me. Having said that, I hope Spencer never ends up at the NLWC. If I had it my way, I'd have Spencer asking...no...begging to join the club only to have Cael say, "thanks but no thanks". Spencer said choosing Iowa was the right choice.... so let him finish it off. Besides, I'll be perfectly happy waiting on Lillendahl to send him into retirement someday... :)
Agree 100% but you are still childish and petty.😛

Cael is far from a yes man, but when a talent with integrity wants in, especially in to the NLWC, I don't see him saying no. It makes the room better.

No doubt PD3 and AJF types are on black lists, but I think they even talked to Surriano 2 years ago.

As for this board, we are a forgiving bunch and pretty open minded especially w.r.t. world domination. Snyder, Gilman and Dake were all welcomed with open arms, despite some historical friction with the collective.

Last edited:
Cael is far from a yes man, but when a talent with integrity wants in, especially in to the NLWC, I don't see him saying no. It makes the room better.

No doubt PD3 and AJF types are on black lists, but I think they even talked to Surriano 2 years ago.

As for this board, we are a forgiving bunch and pretty open minded especially w.r.t. world domination. Snyder, Gilman and Dake were all welcomed with open arms, despite some friction with the collective.
PSU was the easy choice but Iowa was the right choice.

In this care Ill ho ahead and agree with him. Now have at it Spencer...

No, he is under contract I believe. This kind of thing takes about 3 years for the reality to settle in.
Every contract can be broken - you just have to determine if it’s better (cheaper, etc) to breach than honor it.

It’s the concept of “efficient breach”. In this concept, moralism (I.e. honoring your “word” so to speak) doesn’t matter; the marketplace is all that matters.

That’s why good contract drafters make it really painful for you to breach voluntarily.

So just because someone is under contract doesn’t mean that’s the end all/be all

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Every contract can be broken - you just have to determine if it’s better (cheaper, etc) to breach than honor it.

It’s the concept of “efficient breach”. In this concept, moralism (I.e. honoring your “word” so to speak) doesn’t matter; the marketplace is all that matters.

That’s why good contract drafters make it really painful for you to breach voluntarily.

So just because someone is under contract doesn’t mean that’s the end all/be all
TL;DR version: contracts are a starting point for future negotiations.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
Just read this, there have been discussions about have a Beaver Stadium dual!!! If any AD would do it I believe Kraft would!
Buckeyes come to town Nov 2–assuming the dual would have to be in November to be in season, but maybe not frigid, that’d be our one shot next year.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT