ADVERTISEMENT

Willie's Crystal Ball for 2025

pish69

Jan 11, 2016
NJ--The Shore
First..I LOVE Willie..
2nd..I believe Willie was drinking too many Coors Banquet with some of his PSU takes..I love it

PSU has 3 returning champs..two returning finalists, etc..we all know what we have coming back

In Willie's Crystal Ball..PSU only ends with 2 champs (drunk take)..Messenbrink/Kerk

Picking against 4 timer..drunk (can it happen? Sure anything can, cmon Willie)
No PSU even making round of 16 at 197..drunk

The rest of his PSU picks were fine..just thought these 2 were funny and his way of trolling. Love ya Willie, but lay off the beer.

Willie's PSU picks

Luke.3
Davis round 12
Beau 3
Van Ness 2
Kasak 3
MM 1
Levi 2
Carter 2
Barr..no where to be found
Kerk 1

What did Barr do to Willie? 14-0 redshirt coming off World Silver at U20..yeah right.

Funniest thing is Basch, texted Barr before the show and told him Willie didn't pick him anywhere and where does he see himself..his reply 197 National Champ!

Great show boys!

Last edited:
For the most part his picks were reasonable. Picking Levi and Carter to lose to KOT and Keckeisen is not outrageous, though I might disagree.

I completely agree that his neglect of Barr is egregious and I think Barr will clearly show that to be the case with his performance.

Last point, you advised him to lay off the beer, but if I recall his beer of choice is Bud Heavy and that really doesn’t qualify as beer at all. 😉

Reactions: pish69
Total points:
PSU: 147
Iowa: 118 (admitted he gave them best case scenario)
OK ST: 83

Here's the show:

Reactions: pish69
Funniest thing is Basch, texted Barr before the show and told him Willie didn't pick him anywhere and where does he see himself..his reply 197 National Champ!
Josh truly believes that.

Also, Willie has always loved Barr. Not sure if he would polish up that Crystal Ball or not. My guess is that the prediction will change by February.

giphy.gif

Josh truly believes that.

Also, Willie has always loved Barr. Not sure if he would polish up that Crystal Ball or not. My guess is that the prediction will change by February.

giphy.gif
Fishing for clicks. Or still angry because we were mean to JB and Manning. Probably both.

Reactions: Ski
Different look at it
125 Luke 1
133 Davis 5
141 Beau 3
149 Van Ness 1
157 Kasak 2
165 Mitchell 1
174 Levi 1
184 Carter 1
197 Josh 5
Hwt Kerk 1
6 champs, 7 finalists, 10 AAs
200 plus points

Mine might be greedy, but a more accurate assessment than Willie's

I’ll look forward to revisiting these predictions in late March. It would be interesting to see how he did with his crystal ball predictions for last year.

Fishing for clicks. Or still angry because we were mean to JB and Manning. Probably both.
That’s my guess, Willie still all butt hurt how we treated Nebraska guys where his best friend is the assistant, please lecture us on fan etiquette.

I’ll jump in and take a stab at it:
25 Lilledahl 2
33 Davis 5
41 Bartlett 1
49 Van Ness 2
57 Kasak 3
65 Mesenbrink 1
74 Haines 2
84 Starocci 1
97 Barr 7
HW Kerk 1

Not sure how many points but 4 champs and 10 AAs. Biggest headline is Beau gets his title in his final year!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT