ADVERTISEMENT

World Cup live Thread

USA VS India

57kg Dennis wins on a forfeit

61kg Ramos wins 3-3 on criteria.

65kg

Wow Molinaro in a scrappy match! Wins 5-0. USA 3-0

James Green up next at 70 KG

Alex Dieringer with a nice counter take down against Parveen to end the 1st period. Leads 3-0

Parveen with a nice duck for 2 and throw by for another 2. Now leads AD 4-3

Wow Ringer loses 4-4 on criteria. Nearly had a takedown at the end to win. Ouch!

Ringers knee touched imo!

86kg. Jaden Cox vs Pawan.
Cox with an early TD. 2-0. Double leg for Cox. Leads 4-0.

Pawan with his own double. 4-2. Cox TD. 6-2. Step out 7-2. End of 1

Reactions: 1PSU1
JC looks so smooth and agile. Puts India to his back. 9-2.
Single leg TD 11-2.

Cox wins. TF

Kyle Snyder vs Satywart.

Snyder with a quick TD. 2-0. Another. 4-0

Snyder destruction . TF at 4:20.

INDIA forfeit to Varner at 125KG.

USA looks hungry to me. Getting after it. No mercy. They needed a good warm up opponent. Only gets tougher from here!

That whizzer was brutal by snyder thought he was giving it up.

Green looked good.

Cox is a beast

Reactions: WildTurk
Real quick before I head out. GO back and watch that Dieringer match. Reminded me of that strong as hell Chinese wrestler that had Metcalf in the same position. Those are hard loses to accept I'm sure.

Real quick before I head out. GO back and watch that Dieringer match. Reminded me of that strong as hell Chinese wrestler that had Metcalf in the same position. Those are hard loses to accept I'm sure.
Who do they wrestle next and when ? Can we view it on Flo with subscription ?

I don't know. I'm trying to find the schedule as we speak. Just having trouble watching my two year old grand son while I watch the matches. Lol. And no... I'm not exactly your grandfather of the year type... Lol

Lineups for next round here.

The current round hasn't ended so the 9 pm EST US Azerbaijan is going to be start right after, I assume. US Lineup mostly the same.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Dennis v Magomedov
1st Period: Dennis gets snap to single leg for 2. Dennis gets front headlock to go-behind. Dennis counters AZE shot, scores go-behind. Gets a gut to take 8-0 lead.

Dennis counters AZE attack, traps the ankle and scores go-behind. Dennis wins 10-0.
Now it's Tony Ramos vs. Akhmednabi Gvarzatilov @61kg

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Ramos looks front-headlock brands/cow-catcher/whip-over, but they're not in Carver. AZE pressures into it, and Ramos scores 2 to tie it up at the end of the 1st.

AZE defends front headlock from Tony. AZE then gives Tony the leg and looks chest-wrap. Ramos gets 2 for exposure and AZE gets a front headlock roll for 2. AZE shoots single, comes out the back, Ramos catches ankle and elevates. Ramos gets 2 2's for exposure. He also gets another takedown to make it 10-4 Ramos.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT