ADVERTISEMENT

World Cup live Thread

I think that wraps up USA's night. Russia/Mongolia and Iran/India coming up in the last round. They should see Iran in the morning?

Iran beat AZ 5-3 (gets india now)and we went 8-0 agains them....so we have a shot.

Imagine showing up hungover tomorrow and having to sit by the rambunctious Iranians...
(Horn, horn-horn, horn, horn, horn) I-RAN!

Awesome job by Flo. Stream was flawless watching on my big screen via AppleTV. Loved the commentary

I agree on the commentary. Vais and Bader are growing their PbP accumen. There was a time when their coverage was very broesque but they are much much better now.

Reactions: pish69
I could go post-to-post and press "like", but I'll do it here instead...

...hey guys, THANKS for all the PBP and other updates/comments. Much appreciated!! Awesome job...

Reactions: T J and Maddog
I didn't miss USA-Iran, did I? I just talked my way out of a family get-together to stay home and watch it.

Thanks, guys. I don't know if we got the fire-power to run with them, but it should be interesting!

Dennis with a beautiful circle-shelf single on Rahimi, leads 2-1 going into 2nd after Rahimi step-out.

Three takedowns for Rahimi makes it 7-2 Iran. Rahimi discovered his single to the right and got a couple. IRI leads 1-0 (3-1).

IRI making Ramos look small. Ramos down 2-0 on two step-outs. Ramos was on the clock for the second. Make it 3 step-outs. 3-0 IRI.

After a step-out and a poor challenge, 5-0 IRI going into the 2nd. Size is a difference, here.

Takedown and step-out for IRI. Takedown for Ramos. 8-2 IRI match ends. 2-0 (6-2) IRI going into 65kg.

First two matches about what the pundits said.

Cmon frank...spyker let's go get the guys behind him!!!!

Frank gives up a shot-clock violation and caution. Add a step-out, and Frank's down 2-0 to Mohammadi into the 2nd.

On my TV, NBC News Special Report on the Orlando shooting replaced the Canadian Grand Prix on NBC-D. Coverage of the Formula One race was moved to NBCSP -- where wrestling was supposed to be shown, and wrestling seems to have been bumped off the schedule. That's frustrating, to say the least. (With the realization that what took place in Orlando is bigger than any sporting event.)

Reactions: johnstownsteel
The Ref did Frank no favors either. Get your hands off him Dude! Nice win for Frank. Hope that gets USA rolling

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
The Iranian was gased.

Frank is explosive when he pulls the trigger.

MN lighting the board up on Illinois in the Schoolboy FS finals. Just thought I'd pass that along, during a break.

On my TV, NBC News Special Report on the Orlando shooting replaced the Canadian Grand Prix on NBC-D. Coverage of the Formula One race was moved to NBCSP -- where wrestling was supposed to be shown, and wrestling seems to have been bumped off the schedule. That's frustrating, to say the least. (With the realization that what took place in Orlando is bigger than any sporting event.)

Does your cable provider have an online option? I am watching NBC Sports Live Extra online via Optimum. Gutsy performance by Frank against a multi-time world medalist.

Frank has become a very smart freestyler who will pick his spots. He gets the most 4 point takedowns out of any body on the team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT