ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Wrestling Session 6 - 2022 NCAA Championships Results and Discussion thread

You can despise someone on another athletic team while still respecting him as an athlete, though.

Agree... but let's be honest, there's a ton of that on here too. Call it fandom. Part of fandom I don't care for, but it happens everywhere, not just on HR

Reactions: mcpat
Baffles me when I go over to HR to appreciate Kem and then I just see them saying RBY biggest staller they've ever seen... yet overlooking the fact RBY scored as many points through the semis as ADS did, right? Hilarious!
You have to excuse them, they aren’t familiar with their wrestlers getting takedowns in the first period.

• Haha
Reactions: Zukovski and Ski
YD is a horse. I had to make sure that wasn't Ryan Deakin out there.

You can despise someone on another athletic team while still respecting him as an athlete, though.
This has to be absolutely devastating for Iowa. They thought they had a run started. Lee out, then injuries, then losses. Then Alex loses again. Tough season.

Reactions: mn78psu83 and mcpat
I'm not a Nebbie fan by any means but I really like Lovett, would like to see the upset.

One positive that Lovett can take from this is that he had no problem getting out. Managed to get 5 escapes

There are a few good posters over on the HR - I know, blasphemy!

They give RBY his due.

The Bushwoods over there do what Bushwoods do. Unfortunately, there are a number of them. They've got as many clowns over there as we have NCs in the past 10 years.
Damn. Thats a ton.

• Haha
Reactions: mcpat
Would have loved to see Yianni stay down at 141. Would pay extra to watch him and Lee
We might get to see that at the US Open in a couple of weeks or World Team Trials later. Both are now qualified.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT