ADVERTISEMENT

Zagreb Open

The issue with wrestling Dake is if even if you can finish a takedown on him (insane in itself) he'll just shove you out two more times and get a shot clock point also from how well he controls the center. He's so powerful. This isn't even accounting for the threat of his throws or you know ... his other leg attacks.

FiaIZjmUYAAFxkh.jpg

Evan Henderson came back from being down 8 to beat Musukaev today. Who, to the surprise of no one, completely and utterly fell apart in the second period.

The issue with wrestling Dake is if even if you can finish a takedown on him (insane in itself) he'll just shove you out two more times and get a shot clock point also from how well he controls the center. He's so powerful. This isn't even accounting for the threat of his throws or you know ... his other leg attacks.
Exactly. I haven’t watched it for a while, but Nolf definitely surprised Dake with that TD, as I recall it, and then Dake promptly stopped playing prevent, scored the points he needed to retake the lead, and went right back to the prevent.

I want Nolf to overtake Dake as much as anyone, but I think it’s still going to be awhile.

Evan Henderson came back from being down 8 to beat Musukaev today. Who, to the surprise of no one, completely and utterly fell apart in the second period.
Pretty sure that was yesterday, but that guy is certainly consistent. I wonder if he has a medical condition?

Pretty sure that was yesterday, but that guy is certainly consistent. I wonder if he has a medical condition?

I’m legitimately worried for him whenever I see him.

“Is this dude going to die?”

“Is he going to have a stroke?”

“Will his opponent be charged in some manner?”

He was up 9 on Yianni a while back and got cautioned out of the match.

i explained pretty clearly. i think dake wins that match 10/10 times.

despite scoring the only takedown of the series, nolf only led dake for a combined 15 seconds across 2 matches, roughly 2% of the total time wrestled. there was never a moment where dake was in danger of losing.
Yeah, and David Taylor used to be there in free as well.

F'ing freestyle. Drives me nuts. Nolf, clearly the aggressor, with 3-4 half hearted shots in the first to none, and he gets put on the clock.

Freestyle would be better if the refs all had electrodes attached to their testicles, which then after a connection to AI or even an audience vote system, send off a not so gentle 'reminder' every time they suck.

Ok, forget the audience vote idea, the temptation would be too strong.

Reactions: Ski
ADVERTISEMENT