ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired by crybaby Manning

So, essentially we have three choices: 1) make all 33 allocations to the conferences, which forces everyone to wrestle to make Nationals, or 2) continue with the status quo. or 3) some hybrid. In the first scenario, I think Carter wrestles at B1Gs and qualifies, but Nolf probably would not have been able to go at B1Gs and therefore would not have qualified, or won, that year. So I guess it's a question of will there be some kind of allowance for guys far superior to the field but injured to still qualify for Nationals. In my humble opinion, there should at least be some allowance for this scenario.
Nolf wrestled two matches and then defaulted.
Reactions: GOLDBANGER

ESPN plus ....

I’m confused by all the references to ESPN+ in this thread and hope folks aren’t setting themselves up for disappointment next weekend. As I understand it, all the sessions will be broadcast on ESPN-3 and ESPN-U with the finals on ESPN (see @ItalianLion’s indispensable pinned post on streaming options).

Those channels are different than and not included with an ESPN+ subscription. Here’s a blurb from the ESPN+ FAQ:

“An ESPN+ subscription does not give you access to stream ESPN’s traditional TV networks or the content on them. To stream those networks, you need a television subscription through a cable, satellite or digital provider.“

I’m currently planning to do a 7-day trial subscription on a streaming service that carries ESPN, ESPN-3, and ESPN-U starting tomorrow (eg, FuboTV, Sling, YouTube TV, etc).

Per ESPN, Steelers are trading a 6th round pick for Fields.

Wilson's stats speak for themselves. Last season on a crap team he passed for 3,070 yards while completing 66.4% of his passes for 26 TDs and only 8 interceptions. That is an elite performance. The last time the Steelers had a QB with stats that good was Big Ben in 2014.
On a crap team in which he had far better receivers than we currently have. Our #2 is Van Jefferson or Calvin Austin. Pickens isn't close to Sutton.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT