Been out of individual stocks for years - Well, until yesterday....

• S&P Global Mobility reports Tesla's market share of new registered electric vehicles in the U.S. stood at 65% through the third quarter, down from 71% last year.
  • The firm forecasts Tesla's market share will decline to less than 20% by 2025.

Market share? You think it's possible for a car company to have 70% of the market for cars? I mean Musk has set a goal for 20% global market share.

Tesla's market share can drop and they can sell a lot more EV's because the EV market is growing exponentially.

National championship boring

But wasn't it always that way? Miami under Jimmy Johnson for example
JMO but all schools pretend it's about education. Even at Penn State we're using the football team to support the school and the town. They're providing Penn State with far more than they get with a free education.
They were providing Penn State with far more than they get with a free education, but now that they get money I'm not so sure. And if they're still getting more now, that will get rectified in the future.

OTOH, most non-football athletes at Penn State provide Penn State with less than they get with a free education.

Ruh-roh

I wonder if he shoved them down his pants when he transported them from his Vp office to his UPenn office?

Been out of individual stocks for years - Well, until yesterday....

I've repeatedly said that I like Tesla and I would consider buying one. But the way you drool over Tesla and act like nobody will ever be able to compete with them is embarrassing.

Look at the chart! Where is the competition? They are going backwards.
  • S&P Global Mobility reports Tesla's market share of new registered electric vehicles in the U.S. stood at 65% through the third quarter, down from 71% last year.
  • The firm forecasts Tesla's market share will decline to less than 20% by 2025.

Georgia/TCU

Football is a fall sport--they only have to be enrolled in the fall. Same would be true of Penn State players who played in the bowl but weren't going back to school in the spring. It's probably been this way for decades.
Just out of curiosity, what if the playoffs get bigger and bigger and the championship games gets pushed back to mid or late-January. Can they still be non-students?

Ruh-roh

Look if he did something wrong he needs to held accountable. Just like Trump needs to be.
Look, I don’t think there is much there for either person. But Trump got a full scale raid with massive media coverage followed now with a special prosecutor.

If you want to distinguish based on cooperation, that misses the point. These are alleged Top Top Secret documents stored in Penn’s building. How in the f*** did they get there? There was no security and Penn could take possession at any time. If there were “nuclear secrets” like the allegations with Trump, they do need to perform a shutdown search on Joe including Delaware. Won’t happen.

Georgia/TCU

That's even worse. How can non-students play? Or, if non-students can play, why can't any non-student play, such as ones that never bother to enrolled in the U of Georgia in the first place?
Football is a fall sport--they only have to be enrolled in the fall. Same would be true of Penn State players who played in the bowl but weren't going back to school in the spring. It's probably been this way for decades.

We are about to get SMACKED.

Bear,

I do hope you will forgive me for this, but if there is any chance — any chance at all — that these storms might destroy Harry and Meghan’s place, I’m afraid I’m just going to have to just cheer for the storms, if only in this locality.

Georgia/TCU

UGA looks like they have 10-15 more NFL bound.
And probably 10-15 more that think they're NFL bound. I'd love to know what percentage of their players (and TCUs too) whose eligibility is up after tonights game are going to bother to stick around for a semester of free education.

BTW, since the cost of one year of college today costs as much as four years of college 50 years ago, passing up one free semester of college today equates to passing up two free years 50 years ago.

Georgia/TCU

By "this won't be for every school" I hope you realize Penn State would be in the "minor league" level. I think that's what's eventually going to happen though it won't be sold how you are. The Big Ten and SEC will expand to 24 or so and breakaway.
I am honestly not convinced either way for how PSU would go. Under the old regime definitely minor leagues. Under the new president and AD? Not sure. Guess it would depend on how it's set up and how much money is to be made.

I can see the SEC and BIG doing that. Ask existing members who's in, cut those that aren't loose. Split up those who are. Those that are out reform conferences with true student athletes, similar to FCS, D2, etc.

The NCAA is dead. As is most of the competitive balance. Whatever causes a collapse of this current system is fine by me.

Georgia/TCU

I just looked it up and Spring Semester classes at the U of Georgia start today. (TCU doesn't start for another week.) So technically, all the players on the Georgia team are students at the U of Georgia (and I'm assuming the U of Georgia is technically covering their butts by making sure they're all officially enrolled now). How many of these guys are going to simply drop out of school after tonights game?
They don't have to be enrolled today to play

Filter