ADVERTISEMENT

2018 NCAAs -- Session 6 Thread

I'm not even clear how Nickal turned Martin while being on his own back. Did he have his arm from underneath. Or was it some flat back gator baiter thing? I need to see the replay. Can anyone explain or clarify.

Just a really satisfying tournament all around. Sure, a few disappointments, Keener being eliminated early, Lee losing in round 1, Shakur with an apparent brain fart in the QFs, but boy did they all come up big when it counted. As a PSU fan, I'm SO proud of this team. Let's get started and do it again next year.

As an aside, Bo was a bit excited there after the win, huh?

I just don't see how Zahid makes 174 and actually has any stamina. Having all day to eat and rehydrate did wonders for him. He didn't look that great in the semis yesterday.

Didn't he pin his semifinal opponent in 38 seconds? I would say that qualifies as looking pretty great

So does Tan Tom sit in Perry's corner yelling at him to lay flat on his stomach? Seriously though, have a feeling Bo sticks Martin. He has to know he can't beat him without a big move. He's gonna force it and Bo will be ready.

You are clairvoyant!!!

Reactions: lilwashnitfan
I'm not even clear how Nickal turned Martin while being on his own back. Did he have his arm from underneath. Or was it some flat back gator baiter thing? I need to see the replay. Can anyone explain or clarify.

Nolf isn't the only Matrix.

No. And honestly anyone who says they can is lying. I have watched it four times now in slo mo and I still can not figure out how he did it.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Actually it was all in the leg that Martin had in the single. I used that same
Move and it is all in the kick. And then holding on to the top. Rob koll taught me that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT