ADVERTISEMENT

2018 NCAAs -- Session 6 Thread

Nolf isn't the only Matrix.
Thanks Boys! That was so amazing!
The dynasty continues! Sanderson is a hecka of a coach-has taught this team both mental and physical toughness. We reload next year at the lower weight classes and have four of the fab five back next year-Lee will get better and have Nick and Rasheed coming back. Should be the favorite again to win the title next year.!

They said there was ONE more match to go - Coon v Snyder

Uhhh-think there’s a 97 too

Correct. The ESPN guys have been pimping the 285 lb match so much that, once the team race was over, the ESPN clown totally forgot about the 197 lb match. An unintentional but rather glaring and dismissive omission.

No. And honestly anyone who says they can is lying. I have watched it four times now in slo mo and I still can not figure out how he did it.

But he's been doing that since he was 6 years old. I've never seen anything like it.

Nickal had the "Vincenzo Joseph" moment in this year's final. The win that took the collective breath away, put an exclamation point on the team championship, and got Cael off his seat and up in the air.

I'm not even clear how Nickal turned Martin while being on his own back. Did he have his arm from underneath. Or was it some flat back gator baiter thing? I need to see the replay. Can anyone explain or clarify.

Grabbed Martin’s head and rolled him over.

Hall looked like he lost confidence and his usual game after the first takedown. He never really got into the match. All credit to Zahid but Hall wasn't his usual cool, calm and tough self this match.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT