ADVERTISEMENT

2018 NCAAs -- Session 6 Thread

It appears that:
- they have a show @ 7:30 pm EDT titled "2018 NCAA Wrestling Championships Off The Mat (Championship)
- they have a show @ 11:00 pm EDT titled "2018 NCAA Wrestling Championship - Trophy Presentation"

I'm not sure if the 7:30 show is just the Parade of Champions, or if it continues on and shows the matches.
I just checked and it’s on Watch ESPN on line.

I believe you're looking at things from the perspective of the Outstanding Wrestler of the Tournament. Lee certainly is a contender for that.

The Most Dominant Award is a season-long award. As SHP's tweet indicates, ZPain has pretty much locked that up.
Yep, that's what I was looking at

So after the 141 match, do they wheel out a sofa to the coaches corner?

Need the PSU staff to be comfortable for their 2 hour long matside sit.
recliner-cup-holder.jpg

I take it as a good omen that the Carnival Cruiseline "Choose Fun" banner ad is running again on BWI just before the finals.

For OW Spencer with a win has to be high on the list. Zain is a solid pick as is Bo.

Personally, I might go with the one legged dude wrestling at 157.

Last edited:
last year I went to a friend's dad's place to play some table top rpg's during finals....his dad is in bad shape health wise and has some alzheimers problems etc and is a huge wrestling fan....it was fun watching Penn State run off 5 national champs in a row with his dad

leaving soon to go there again this year....same reason...play some games and watch the finals with his dad....hope for the same results!

For OW Spencer with a win has to be high on the list. Zain is a solid pick as is No.

Personally, I might go with the one legged dude wrestling at 157.

I’d lean towards Spencer Lee, then Mark Hall.

Stuck the 3 seed.
And end up beating the year-long #1.

ESPN3's NCAA Wrestling Championships Off The Mat just started. Sounds as though they'll spend the next half hour analyzing each final matchup.

Does anyone know who to read the wrestling lines and care to explain? Thanks.
In that example if you were to wager on Lee to win on the money line you would have to bet 200 to win 100. On suriano it would be wager 100 to win 150.

There is also another way to bet it and that is to lay points with Lee. If you took Lee-1.5 he would have to win by 2 or more for that bet to win

I'm quietly confident knowing that we have the best team on the mat and the best coaching staff in the business in their corner. When the dust settles I fully believe it will be The Nittany Lions holding the trophy once again. WE ARE!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT