ADVERTISEMENT

2018 NCAAs -- Session 6 Thread

What a great effort at the NCAA's by Spencer Lee. Love our boys but respect a kid that just goes and gets it.

Reactions: WildTurk
Lot of standing around Nick... not how Cael would have coached him ;)
He looked like a Rutgers wrestler.

I posted before. May as well do it again. At the conclusion of Nick's career when he is ask to summarize it I can imagine him answering with, "i won a ton of matches, I wish I had won something more than a Midlands title."

Reactions: dbldoofus
Ha ha. Guess you were watching a different match than me. Lee pushed the pace nearly the whole match. Suriano was in danger of a second stalling call.

Suriano did absolutely nothing. And now hes not only not a national champ, he’s still riding the bus to class and flirting with girls on Easton Avenue. Sad!

Ha ha. Guess you were watching a different match than me. Lee pushed the pace nearly the whole match. Suriano was in danger of a second stalling call.

It was 4/5 TD attempts to 1 in favor of Suriano. Go watch it again.

He looked like a Rutgers wrestler.

I posted before. May as well do it again. At the conclusion of Nick's career when he is ask to summarize it I can imagine him answering with, "i won a ton of matches, I wish I had won something more than a Midlands title."

and he may only have 1 of those

Reactions: nitlion6
Whew, finally! The key to victory -- Gross has to get to his offense. Thank you Gibbons!

Gross with the win, 12-8, over Micic. The TD and 4 NF in the 1st period were the difference.

I know things change, sometimes so quickly your head spins, but I can't see anybody beating Spencer Lee in the next 3 years. Hope someone in a PSU singlet proves me wrong.

I know things change, sometimes so quickly your head spins, but I can't see anybody beating Spencer Lee in the next 3 years. Hope someone in a PSU singlet proves me wrong.
if fix goes 133 you may just be right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT