ADVERTISEMENT

2018 NCAAs -- Session 6 Thread

Was hoping Micic could pull the come-back off but he was in too big of a hole. Micic has the freestyle blood in him. Gross is more funk and folk-style.

141: Meredith vs. Yanni -- I have no idea how this match will go. Meredith has a variety of attacks. Yanni has amazing hips, and routinely scores TDs when guys look to be about to score on him. As a wrestling fan, this is a match I'm looking forward to.

Reactions: DeadHead11 and T J
I know things change, sometimes so quickly your head spins, but I can't see anybody beating Spencer Lee in the next 3 years. Hope someone in a PSU singlet proves me wrong.
If he stays healthy! Ruth coulda, shoulda, woulda :(

Gross is great. Give credit to Micic too. He kept coming and getting TDs. looking forward to Yianni.

Yani and Meredith are both big energy guys. Rooting for Yani, who has a great freestyle career underway

Yianni commented in one of his post Heil match interviews, that he saw/figured out how he could take Heil down early in the match, but decided to wait and use it later when it could make a difference. I think Yianni's head is as big of a weapon as his physical skills.

I'll take Yianni 6-4 in a tight one.

Are we going to have to listen to Dake during the entire 141 final. Good grief. Focus on the match

Reactions: Jda24
Wow, Yanni with a 2 + 2 near the end for the win, 7-4

And now, the appetizers are over ... it's time for the main course!

Reactions: Grove Lion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT