ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

It's a 3 team race to be honest. 6 hours ago everyone thought PSU was a DISTANT third...now all of a sudden they are right there. Some smoke is being blown by someone...that much is certain.
He's either a Lion or a Wolverine come Wednesday. Right now, I am putting my money on PSU (Speculation but i have a very good feeling).

So the fanbase that rooted for Urban F*cking Meyer and Zack Smith for 7 years thinks Franklin is a "Used Car Salesman"? Hilarious. And come up with a better insult than that cliched bullshit. Let me know when Franklin is covering for his wife beating, bagman of an assistant coach who is sending deliveries of sex toys to the football offices. Yeah, that program was totally on the straight and narrow. What a goddamn joke.

Napbuck 1 HOUR AGO
Franklin is a used car salesmen.....

Actionstanleyjackson48 MINUTES AGO
If Harrison goes to PSU...then that would be comical. Franklin is a swarmy used car salesman

STU10 35 MINUTES AGO
Seriously, If Harrison and his family think the slimy Franklin is not a total 'Used Car Salesman' .....
I've said it many times.. Duh Osu fans are THEE dumbest on the planet

Reactions: burghBuck
There's the kiss of death for the Buckeyes!
Where’s Cronk when we need him?

If anyone knows the direction of this one, fair to assume he’s not posting here. Hope we get the kid. But not getting my hopes up.

We’ve watched a lot of great recruits pick elsewhere. And We’ve watched PSU win a lot of games without them.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Post the interview with Nick Scott's Dad about Franklin. Scott's dad I believe is a Harvard professor and articulates why Franklin is such a good coach and person. Something the Trailer Park portion of the Buckeye fanbase won't get as they are in fact....used car saleman.

A friend of mine all season long was down on Franklin. This past week he sends me a text saying Franklin is his favorite coach followed by a picture of Franklin with his son. His son told him that of all the coaches that have come to their school Franklin has been the best. He took the time to talk to anyone who wanted to talk to him and didn’t act annoyed or rushed. It takes a lot to change this guys mind, but he was impressed with what he did in his sons school. I guess he was there to talk to a punter.

A friend of mine all season long was down on Franklin. This past week he sends me a text saying Franklin is his favorite coach followed by a picture of Franklin with his son. His son told him that of all the coaches that have come to their school Franklin has been the best. He took the time to talk to anyone who wanted to talk to him and didn’t act annoyed or rushed. It takes a lot to change this guys mind, but he was impressed with what he did in his sons school. I guess he was there to talk to a punter.

Your friend isn’t very bright.

I'm not a recruiting ranking conspiracy theorist, but I think it's a testament to Harrison's talent that he's remained so highly ranked while giving absolutely no interviews or info to the recruiting sites.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT