ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

It takes a special kind of person to come onto a recruiting board.. which is all about the excitement and hope for the future of your football program and only contribute the bad news that they've worked so hard to go and find. Either that or a 14 year old trying to look smart

Yea whatever! Let’s just hope we sign him. Don’t want to lose another wide out. I know we have talent on the roster, however, it would be tough to lose two!

It’s amazing how far we’ve come in a few years that we barely sweat losing a blue chip recruit or two.

Reactions: TheGLOV
I read on one of the Buckeye boards that Nester is going to take visits and will not sign until February as many Buckeye recruits are waiting to see what happens with the current assistant coaches.

giphy.gif

It takes a special kind of person to come onto a recruiting board.. which is all about the excitement and hope for the future of your football program and only contribute the bad news that they've worked so hard to go and find. Either that or a 14 year old trying to look smart
Special is an interesting choice of
Oh, I read it, troll. Coming from a Miami writer, it really doesn't sound all that bad, unless you want to assume that it is.

But let's be clear, if we keep him, or if we lose him, you're still a troll either way.
tru dat.

I know that, trust me. This is a great get for us if we can hold on.

Clown, you are the goof who said Pitt would not be a pushover this year and stuck up for the Lair when they said Barkley would be a bust. Your usage of "we" is creepy and your overall posting history shows you are a Pitt fan.

Looks like Wiltfong just put in a CB for Moore but I can't tell for who. Right now its 46% PSU but I can't remember what it was before today. Anybody?

Reactions: TheGLOV
Moore could conceivably play OT (where PSU has a large need).
Nester could not.
PSU is (relatively) over-weighted w OGs, under-weighted w OTs.

Did the PSU staff decrease their interest in Moore? Who knows?
But it certainly wouldn’t be sensible to do so because of “Nester”.
The analysts are saying that Nester could play tackle, though he’s probably more natural at guard - I’m thinking in the Bates mold. He’s 6’6.5”, so he’d absolutely have the length to play outside.

Reactions: TheGLOV and bmw199
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT