ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

Just reality of what happens and theres nothing wrong with it. Unless one guy wants to hold a clipboard for 4-5 years. Its why you recruit 2 and why some have said for the Browns last year to draft 2 QBs at 1 and 4, basically guaranteeing one will be good and one could be traded. Though I know highly rated transferring QB isn't a thing at all.:eek:
Sometimes a thought is best kept in your own head. Franklin said some player was busting Levis about that clipboard thing and he got into his face big time during a game.
You're jumping to conclusions without any evidence, let it go.

I watched the Rivals interview with Sorrells and he said the official visits are key and his Mom's opinion will carry a lot of weight in the decision process. This is a nice scenario for Franklin even though the recruiting sentiment has Sorrells leaning towards USCe.
As much as Penn State has to assure his mom, South Carolina sure allows her to be much closer to her son.

I watched the Rivals interview with Sorrells and he said the official visits are key and his Mom's opinion will carry a lot of weight in the decision process. This is a nice scenario for Franklin even though the recruiting sentiment has Sorrells leaning towards USCe.

Why in God’s name anyone would choose to play for Will Mushchamp is beyond me

Why in God’s name anyone would choose to play for Will Mushchamp is beyond me
Well Muschamp does have a beautiful home out on Lake Murray with plenty of bedrooms. Perhaps he told mom she could bunk there when when SC is playing at home.

Just reality of what happens and theres nothing wrong with it. Unless one guy wants to hold a clipboard for 4-5 years. Its why you recruit 2 and why some have said for the Browns last year to draft 2 QBs at 1 and 4, basically guaranteeing one will be good and one could be traded. Though I know highly rated transferring QB isn't a thing at all.:eek:

Idiota!

Idiota!

Reactions: Nationalchamps1
Sometimes a thought is best kept in your own head. Franklin said some player was busting Levis about that clipboard thing and he got into his face big time during a game.
Didn't jump to any conclusions, it's common sense and happens all the time. You'd be shocked if in a few years one didn't transfer? Cmon!

Reactions: grinagrin
Didn't jump to any conclusions, it's common sense and happens all the time. You'd be shocked if in a few years one didn't transfer? Cmon!

You'll be the same guy saying one of those guys wasn't any good anyway, we need the extra scholarship for 2022. We will revisit then. Happy New Year!!

NittanyOpp is kind of a dolt. Goes all the way back to his Audibles days.

From the BWI Homepage/Rivals article...

Three-Point Stance: Practice begins for Under Armour All-America Game - Mike Farrell

1. PROSPECTS THAT HAVE STOOD OUT SO FAR

Between registration day and day one of practice, there were many players that stood out, just eyeing them up on the hoof. Here are a few that stood out to me…

2. Brandon Smith

– Smith, a Penn State signee, is skinnier than Thobodeaux (Farrell's #1 standout) for sure but his frame is even better. He has broad shoulders and can pack on a ton of weight. He could grow into a defensive end before too long.

Eleven Warriors. We'll get one of the last official visits. He already visited OSU officially.

HilltopHustle 21 MINUTES AGO
Wiltfong on 247 saying Nester's recruitment is "even", or basically "open", now. Take it FWIW.

Actionstanleyjackson
18 MINUTES AGO
Nester won’t be in this class.

HilltopHustle
17 MINUTES AGO
Seems to be the case, which is a bummer.

Actionstanleyjackson
14 MINUTES AGO
It really is. Big position of need. I wonder if he is close to studwara and knows that he wont be back

They certainly pass the "looks" test

Penn State signees, from left, Noah Cain, John Dunmore, Brandon Smith and Devyn Ford during practice for the Under Armour All-American game in Orlando, Fl. on Dec. 31, 2018. Joe Hermitt | jhermitt@pennlive.com

XIVW47S4MJGJLBID5C5KYPDGEE.jpg

When you look at some of their faces, you realize that they are just babies. Smith and Dunmore in particular. Just wait until they become men.

I agree! These boys are going to be impressive looking after Galt gets ahold of them! They're all put together right now! The future is exciting!

Reactions: TheGLOV
From the BWI Homepage/Rivals article...

Three-Point Stance: Practice begins for Under Armour All-America Game - Mike Farrell

1. PROSPECTS THAT HAVE STOOD OUT SO FAR

Between registration day and day one of practice, there were many players that stood out, just eyeing them up on the hoof. Here are a few that stood out to me…

2. Brandon Smith

– Smith, a Penn State signee, is skinnier than Thobodeaux (Farrell's #1 standout) for sure but his frame is even better. He has broad shoulders and can pack on a ton of weight. He could grow into a defensive end before too long.

Or he could grow into Jack Lambert. Sounds exactly what Lambert looked like.

Reactions: mn78psu83 and 81b&w
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT