ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Southern scuffle

If Facundo wins the Scuffle while beating Keegan O'Toole, we're winning the title this year lol.

That being said, I would be very happy if he made the semis to meet O'Toole. That means he beat 3 2021 NCAA qualifiers likely (Barczak, Bullard, Formato) Depending on how he wins those matches, that could give Casey/Casey something to think about.
Here's a question let's say he beats those first free then medical forfeits out the rest of the way is that a hint he's dropping the red shirt

Here's a question let's say he beats those first free then medical forfeits out the rest of the way is that a hint he's dropping the red shirt
That makes no sense unless he's actually injured. The coaches will want to see him against O'Toole in the semis. And I'll he loses in whatever round, they'll want to see how he responds in consis.

I think the coaches’ preference would be for him to redshirt this year. That said, if Facundo is improving and they think he’s likely to score more than Edsell at NCAAs, they won’t hesitate to let him go and shirt him next season. Especially if Facundo wants to go and I guess we don’t know about that.
You should call Cael. I'll bet he hasn't run through all of the possibilities. 😁

Anyone know what happened to Steen? I saw he was registered earlier but is not in the brackets. Still get ten guys to follow today.

Looks like it will take a lot of matches for Facundo and Kennedy to match up.

They have the weigh in sheets online, Steen is not listed so not a weight scratch

Big Snacks lost a pound since the Team Duals, 283.4, he is the heaviest, two others weighed in about 282, his brother is 263

good morning gents. Happy New year and Merry Scuffle Day!

After a long-long week I am covid free today!

Ill celebrate by continuing to sit on my @ss and watching sports.

During my covid I actually gained weight....what an awful virus

Also PSU will start the new year a winner by beating Auburn in the 96 outback bowl currently on BTN

Heres to a happy NY in the double deuce!

We ARE!

Also PSU will start the new year a winner by beating Auburn in the 96 outback bowl currently on BTN

We ARE!
Did you take a test to determine you no longer have the plague?

We ARE!
Glad you're doing better. I had my booster on Wednesday and it put me out of commission for 36-hours. Woke up with a broken fever and I'm back in business just in time for the Scuffle. Cheers! 🍻

Glad you're doing better. I had my booster on Wednesday and it put me out of commission for 36-hours. Woke up with a broken fever and I'm back in business just in time for the Scuffle. Cheers! 🍻
I due for my booster but Im not sure yet if I will get it after this week of the plague.

I also am listening to Dr. Malone on Rogin from the other day and I have more questions about everything. Need to think on this booster thing a little. No more covid talk here, Ill take to the dumpster thread.

Evans coming up against Mizzou’s 133 starter in two.

Shunk wins 21-3. Casey giving the ref a piece of his mind afterwards.

Reactions: hlstone
Evans up on Mat 6 against Mizzpu starter apparently

2- 0 Evans

Long scramble and he didnt give up escape

Reversal mizzou - 2-2, but theyre saying 4-2? I don't know.

Evans should have gotten a TD it looks like and quick back, but both waived off.

7-2 mizzou

Evans getting ridden for most of 3rd period.

Late escape for Evans and a TD for Mizzou.

10-3

Last edited:
Shunk gets #1 Cardinale next, bout #217. It'll be a while.

Evans gets reversed and taken to his back in the first. Now down 4-2.
Now 7-2 after Brown gets the escape and a takedown in the second. Heading to the third. Kid looks to be right there despite the score, just tighten down a few things, including getting out from bottom. Loses 10-3.

Last edited:
Evans really likes that Jonesy tilt. Probably could’ve been 2+2 there in the second but I can see how it wasn’t.

Reactions: WEAREPSU_LI
Will be watching more of his matches but I though Henson had a nice round 1 match.

Evans really likes that Jonesy tilt. Probably could’ve been 2+2 there in the second but I can see how it wasn’t.

You might have made the same argument in the first period as well. Whoever was in David’s corner was yelling that they were takedowns.

Meredith won 6-4, gets Jordan Titus WVU, RSF
next. Evans beat Tius 6-3 at Clarion Open

Reactions: Maddog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT