ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Southern scuffle

He looked like he was sleepwalking at Collegiate Duals.

Hopefully he doesn’t try any YOLO throws in the first or second period today.

The Claw in the hole against Hunter Richard of Cornell as well.

High schooler Cody Chittum looks real good, darn tough on the mat as well as his feet. Minnesota got a good one

Reactions: hlstone
I due for my booster but Im not sure yet if I will get it after this week of the plague.

I also am listening to Dr. Malone on Rogin from the other day and I have more questions about everything. Need to think on this booster thing a little. No more covid talk here, Ill take to the dumpster thread.
I work in a sea of the thing, I got it April 2020. Asymptomatic, tested at end of shift b4 heading home. I got an unexpected positive. Got the shot last March, booster in October and continue to work in the middle of it.

He looked like he was sleepwalking at Collegiate Duals.

Hopefully he doesn’t try any YOLO throws in the first or second period today.

The Claw in the hole against Hunter Richard of Cornell as well.
Yes, but it was his first and only match of the year against a game (ranked) opponent. Maybe he was coming off an injury or Covid or something? (pure speculation) The Scuffle should give us a better picture of the state of Joe Lee IMHO.

Note for the new guys.......

Posting football "thoughts" while the scuffle is going on is frowned upon....lol

Feels good to be saying that!
Most emphatically by Ranger Dudes! And it was actually pumpkinball, but I assume his disdain extends to other sports also….

In 133 consis,, looks like Evans gets the AF kid that Meredith beat in round of 64. Good comparison of them.

Reactions: Brian LB-U
Anyone know what happened to Steen? I saw he was registered earlier but is not in the brackets. Still get ten guys to follow today.

Looks like it will take a lot of matches for Facundo and Kennedy to match up.
Flu

Joe Lee reached back and almost got caught near the end. Which happened last year, resulting in him getting decked.

No need to reach back in a desperate attempt to throw someone over when you’re up 4 with 46 seconds to go, Joe.

Reactions: diggerpup
Lee gets the win, but not the most impressive showing and the gas tank needs a lot of work.
He still isnt finishing crisply. gets "stuck" on shots. the 3rd pd reversal was a lapse and then layed out flat.

not what I was hoping for. but its long 2 days.

What an awful stalemate call that ends up costing Barraclough. Not sure how it’s a stalemate when the kid is bellied out

Facundo up!

A lot of handfighting, no score.

Alex not able to get to any offense. Needs to figure it out.

Let's him go relatively easy. 0-1

Alex has to figure it out. Can't just shoot in and get stuffed.

1-1 Alex escape

Honestly, not a great showing from Alex in regulation.

OT

Bad offense, but great defense. Sloppy, tired shots.

Facundo's countering won him that match with a TD in OT.

3-1.

Last edited:
The one time he actually takes a real shot, two points for the win.

Needs more activity. Very content to stand around and handfight, to no end.

The one time he actually takes a real shot, two points for the win.

Needs more activity. Very content to stand around and handfight, to no end.
He had a shot in the first and got around both legs, but couldn't finish.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT