ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Southern scuffle

I want Seth to mash Kerkvliet into the ground on top in practice every day.

If Kerkvliet can get away on bottom, he’ll be in great shape for Parris and Cassioppi.
I do agree with you about Kerk getting out from larger guys, but Cassiopi lost a lot of weight. He is now around 240-245.

Reactions: slushhead
He won 12-8, but was winning 10-3 going to the third and chose down and damn near got split in two. Man, if you are that bad on bottom why in the world would you choose down?
When I ask such seemingly rational questions on this board, the response is normally something like "the coaches wanted to see what he could do from bottom" or "he can't improve from bottom unless he's put in these situations".

When I ask such seemingly rational questions on this board, the response is normally something like "the coaches wanted to see what he could do from bottom" or "he can't improve from bottom unless he's put in these situations".
You have a plan?

Reactions: hlstone
Lol, Did anyone hear Askren ask CP that on the last show? It was sort of dirty but really funny.

Nope. Did I imply otherwise?
Yes, you did. You suggested that you’ve questioned the coaching strategy of Cael Sanderson and staff before. No one is infallible, of course, but I would tend to favor Cael’s choices in these situations. He’s got a bit of a track record.

Because he was up by 7 and today isn't the goal?
Yeah, that works for the folks who will be wrestling in March. A kid still working on getting his sea legs, get the win take neutral.
Kind of like Meredith

Is it fair to say that the Scuffle this year is pretty much a tournament of second-stringers (back ups) and red shirts? Very few top guys or teams.

Maybe it should be called the Shuffle or Kerfuffle.

Is it fair to say that the Scuffle this year is pretty much a tournament of second-stringers (back ups) and red shirts? Very few top guys or teams.

Don't tell Missouri. ;)

Reactions: danoftw

Pretty much, yeah. Though it's been trending this way for a few years now.

Reactions: donboy6499
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT