ADVERTISEMENT

All-Star Classic Discussion Thread

For what it’s worth, my buddy with no account says he is watching on flo website.

Reactions: 1AA
So let's just **** off with women's wrestling then? What's your point? Maybe daughters of dad's who like wrestling will watch? Why are we shitting on this?
Arguing lots of different things here from growing the sport.

Personally, I don’t watch it because I don’t know any of the wrestlers, colleges, and it’s just not enjoyable to me (neither are Will Lewan matches- I cleaned the kitchen during that match as well).

Lots of defensive folks here when people have preferences that are only that, preferences.

Don’t go there. And don’t go There.
Agree. It's best just to let them chew on each other's arms after they lose 2 disappointing matches. We've seen some unkind things said here about their coaches. Best to let those things slide in the heat of battle. There's always tomorrow to deal with them if you want.

Kerk vs Cass thoughts:

Kerk finally gets this one off his back. 3 great shots and quick finishes. Missed out on a swift sweep single as well. I think Case only had 1 or 2 shots that Kerk defended well. That blast double he got his takedowns on will be hard to adjust to. A little confused as to why the game plan was to throw legs. He did manage to rack up a touch over 2 minutes of ride time, but never really used the leg ride, and the reversal off it was the reason the match was as close as it was on the scoreboard. Curious to see if that is going to be the game plan next time they meet or if he doesn't commit to a ride as much.

Will be back here after Brooks.

We Are!
IIRC the game plan early in the year for Cael is always typically wrestling the best comp. straight up in all phases. Something about getting ready for March when you might need it or something :)

People who are mad that about women's wrestling getting 2% of the coverage as men's wrestling are the same people who get mad when there is one woman superhero movie for every 20. The fact is that women's wrestling is helping to grow the sport and if you watch it you'll realize that it's probably the women's sport that looks the most like the men's version.

Go to watch, on Live and Upcoming it is streaming in little box. Can’t go full size. I tested and confirmed.
Thanks.

BTW, can go to full screen -- right click on the video box. Works in Firefox.

Do have to hit refresh periodically. Looks like it's intended as a preview.

Reactions: 1AA and danoftw
It’s not personal b/w us. Just give it some chance that every PSU fan going there doesn’t get poop reflexively hurled in their direction.
Good point. Basically I just wanted to call one of them on it. It's been 11 years now and it's long over.

Reactions: PSU Mike
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT