ADVERTISEMENT

At Large Bids

I didn’t know we weren’t suppose to disagree and have debates on this forum. You’ll need to forgive me for my ignorance.
Y'all are good, though many posts aren't debate/discussion. Seen this before, I'd be surprised if it doesn't head into the gutter. Calling a PSU weight class a hole already has me on the sideline, but I'll follow the drama for a bit longer.

Reactions: hlstone
Y'all are good, though many posts aren't debate/discussion. Seen this before, I'd be surprised if it doesn't head into the gutter. Calling a PSU weight class a hole already has me on the sideline, but I'll follow the drama for a bit longer.
I’m just trying to get some cash out of his pocket for WFL. But yes, it’s already in the gutter.

For someone else and this kid ain't the same wrestler as he was a year ago.
I don't normally get into these exchanges, But I feel I should call attention to the fact that Hildebrandt has 3 losses to date: a 1 point loss to #1 Suriano, and two losses to guys he lost to last year. Not sure what evidence there is that he's not the same wrestler he was last year!

Reactions: mcpat
I don't normally get into these exchanges, But I feel I should call attention to the fact that Hildebrandt has 3 losses to date: a 1 point loss to #1 Suriano, and two losses to guys he lost to last year. Not sure what evidence there is that he's not the same wrestler he was last year!
How about eyesight. That's pretty good evidence

Edsell beat Meyer head to head too… Sad for him.
I’m still scratching my head how a guy like Meyer can get into the tourney through an at large bid that should have gone to someone else but THEN get 17th seed.

Ok then you have someone like Hildebrandt who actually qualified, was highly ranked all year, a lot better win percentage, yet he gets a 16 seed. Granted he had a bad tourney going 1-2 but so did Meyer.

Reactions: Ski and nerfstate
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT