ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Tournament Session 1 Thread

If the Big 10 tournament was a fine meal, this bye-filled round would be the amuse bouche made of crushed up dung beetles

Zain needs to get in cahoots with chiropractor's in the midwest.

I may have missed it... did Jimmy wrestle yet? I am at an all day volleyball tourney

Zain's choice takes Neutral. Gets the TD in 2nd now leading 12-2. Zain gets double-grapes in.....turns him but only gets 1 count. Zain attempting to tilt again.....Zain gets him over 2 NF. 14-2 under 15 seconds in 2nd.

My mistake it was Limmex who took Neutral....Zain takes top for 3rd. Limmex called for 2nd Stall (15-2) RT assured......Zain WITH THE FALL!!!!

A quick recap through 149:

125 - Suriano injury defaults in one second after starting the match

133- Law fights hard at first against Cory Clark (Iowa) but falls, by MD 12-3

141 - Gulibon bye

149 - Retherford with the fall over Limmex (Purdue) in 6:12

If I'm Limmex I'm maybe game theorying this a bit and choosing the first period pin over the third period pin because I might need my shoulder in the wrestlebacks and the rest of my life.

Your credibility is currently fairly low.
Lol...Nationals is wayyy more important.....Everyone with any knowledge of practice know Nick was not wrestling....Good to go was for the tournament without letting others know...This is a free board for anyone....He could have wrestled by why take a chance....We will be alright with everyone stepping up..Jimmy has a tough one coming up !!!!

A quick recap through 149:

125 - Suriano injury defaults in one second after starting the match

133- Law fights hard at first against Cory Clark (Iowa) but falls, by MD 12-3

141 - Gulibon bye

149 - Retherford with the fall over Limmex (Purdue) in 6:12

PSU gets a bye at the next five weight classes before Nevills goes vs. Perry (Michigan) at 285, so a little bit of a break here. Should be enough time to get the ribs trimmed up and ready for the oven (too dang cold for the grill today)

Reactions: Hotshoe
I have to give Limmex credit, he fought off that power half longer than most people. His shoulders are going to be sore though lol

Plan all along this week...He will be fine for Nationals....He was not going to walk out and not limp....
Were you lying then or are you lying now? Or, do you know nothing, as all here suspect?

Reactions: Hotshoe
Kid has same body type as carpenter. looked like a contortionist.
My left shoulder is really flexible and it was more difficult for guys to get a good kimura on me on that side when we drilled for MMA stuff.

Disclaimer: I am not claiming to be an MMA guy. I trained with amateurs who had ambitions when I was in my mid to late 40s. I stopped before I got injured. I was lucky.

Last edited:
suriano looks gimpy.....maybe making too much of it....just what i saw

We all saw it. For Suriano supposedly being a match-time decision a few days ago, and that the injury occurred 13 days ago, I figured Nick would at least be able to walk normally and without pain by now. Must be a pretty bad sprain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT