ADVERTISEMENT

Bad news coming

If this is a bull shit thread the OP should do a walk of shame around Beaver Stadium on LOI day.

will impact Rose Bowl. Can't disclose yet due to confidence but it is not good. Is a player issue.
If, in fact, somebody told you something in confidence:

You violated that confidence by posting this.

And, you better hope that whoever told you something in confidence does not notice.

If no other news breaks, and @cvilleelkscoach doesn't come back and update/specify, then we'll know this was the "news" he was referring to, and he will be confirmed to be even worse how many people on this thread characterized him. I hope there's not any other "bad" news, but for his own sake, some other news better break.
He specifically said it was regarding a player in his OP, so who knows. I guess we'll find out.

He specifically said it was regarding a player in his OP, so who knows. I guess we'll find out.
It's a player. Either injury SB reinjured his ankle.
Bad behavior. But then, the person would not be on the plane.
Or academic casualty. Given the buzz that Sickel's is likely
To go pro, that's my guess.

It's a player. Either injury SB reinjured his ankle.
Bad behavior. But then, the person would not be on the plane.
Or academic casualty. Given the buzz that Sickel's is likely
To go pro, that's my guess.

How would Sickels going pro impact the Rose Bowl?

If this is a bull shit thread the OP should do a walk of shame around Beaver Stadium on LOI day.
In all likelihood, there is at least one player who has "issues".........that's just the nature of the beast everywhere - - - out of 100 kids, if at least one of them didn't have "issues" when grades were finalized last week - it would be a shocker

What made this thread though - of course - was the NaNaNaBaBooBoo move by the OP........who then doubled down with the "my dick is bigger than yours" move
Not to be outdone by the "Drama Queening" by the population at large.
Out it all together? A truly epic "shizholian" thread (if I may borrow a term :) )

cvilleelkscoach should permanently ban himself, like Gums said he would if Barkley actually did play against Ohio State, since it was the "stone cold, bet your mortgage, your parent's mortgage and everything you got in the bank stone cold lock of eternity. Of course Gums came out of hiding an hour after the game ended. So I guess the ol' ball coach here can just lay low until an hour after the rose bowl.

repent-the-end-is-near.jpg

Reactions: bluewhiteApos
Well dick head if you are going to childishly resort to name calling. So now I'm a gym teacher? You really do have an inferiority complex. I'm fortunate enough to coach football as a hobby from my day job working for one of the largest financial companies in the US as a senior Vice President. Want to compare pay checks?

My reason for posting now is just informational. You don't like it put me on ignore.
Na na na na naaa na.....My paycheck is bigger than your paycheck..

*Breaking News from the NCAA regarding Penn State's Rose Bowl Appearance!*

"Due to Penn State's impressive and ever growing 2nd half resume this year, the Rose Bowl will be played with two 1st halves, instead of the typical 1st half and 2nd half format."

I'm just continuing with the fake news trend from this past year. Enjoy!;)

sluggo72 said:
wrong again, I haven't changed anything, except I find your posts boring.

You either agree with me and don’t realize it, or are so stubborn you refuse to admit it.

It's getting sad man, please for your own sake… just stop.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. ;)

As if I had any idea that this thread would contain several sub-threads, and would also last as long as it has.
It's like a "Post-Christmas/Festivus Airing of the Grievances" thread. Posters are re-surfacing some deep-seated disagreements.

I don't know about anyone else, but I find this thread kind of entertaining.

It's like a "Post-Christmas/Festivus Airing of the Grievances" thread. Posters are re-surfacing some deep-seated disagreements.

I don't know about anyone else, but I find this thread kind of entertaining.

Really hate what the OP did here. Scrolling through 11 f@&$8ing pages and still no better informed on this than the first damn post. So OP keep your info to yourself at this point we'd rather find out from someone else anyway!!

If, in fact, somebody told you something in confidence:

You violated that confidence by posting this.

And, you better hope that whoever told you something in confidence does not notice.

You post it, you own it. I posted Hornibrook wasn't going to play. I would not have posted it, if I didn't know it for a fact. What you DON'T do, is post "i got a secret".

You post it, you own it. I posted Hornibrook wasn't going to play. I would not have posted it, if I didn't know it for a fact. What you DON'T do, is post "i got a secret".

Is that why you changed the title of your "The Dark Years are Back" thread. Was that your way of owning it??

Reactions: BoulderFish
cvilleelkscoach should permanently ban himself, like Gums said he would if Barkley actually did play against Ohio State, since it was the "stone cold, bet your mortgage, your parent's mortgage and everything you got in the bank stone cold lock of eternity. Of course Gums came out of hiding an hour after the game ended. So I guess the ol' ball coach here can just lay low until an hour after the rose bowl.

I never hide. Only from you, because you're a big bad internet tough guy!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT