ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday games of interest

Yeah, 10-0 UGA. We'll see if Sark can make adjustments to slow UGAs defense & DL pressure.
GA D-line totally whipping TX O-line. Pretty hard to scheme that away. TX just isn't used to this level of opponent. This is smelling like a blowout loss at home for TX.

It's funny in a way because this shouldn't really be shocking. Texas has consistently failed to live up to expectations and Georgia beats everyone not named Bama. I really bought into Texas though after watching a lot of Georgia this year.

UGA is a prime example of why I don't worry about anything other than winning. The 1 pt win vs Kentucky and the close loss to Bama and here they are up 17-zip on the team who supposedly had no flaws coming in to tonight's game.

Just. Win.

Texas' offense looks pathetic - Texas has 15 yards of offense with just over 6 minutes left in 1st Half??? If this were PSU, we'd be hearing about how awful we are from all the poser-troll douches on here.

Texas' offense looks pathetic - Texas has 15 yards of offense with just over 6 minutes left in 1st Half??? If this were PSU, we'd be hearing about how awful we are from all the poser-troll douches on here.
I'm sure Texas fans are livid right now....sounds like "This is why Arch should play", "This happens every year", "Sark sucks in big games" blah blah blah

Does Georgia leapfrog us in the polls if they win this easily?
Most likely. Does it matter though? We'll have our opportunity to do the same in 14 days.

It's more UGA being excellent than Texas sucking right now. If it continues, definitely going to hurt Texas.

These cross country trips are brutal. Penn State beat USC. Barely. Pitt beat Cal. Barely.

Anyone else?

I know there’s a lot of $$$ in it, but can we please consider what’s best for the student-athletes now?
We’ve gone decades without caring about the student-athletes … why start now?

• Sad
Reactions: mcpat
Most likely. Does it matter though? We'll have our opportunity to do the same in 14 days.

It's more UGA being excellent than Texas sucking right now. If it continues, definitely going to hurt Texas.
Texas beating Michigan shows absolutely nothing. They’re an absolute farce. It’s too bad their schedule the rest of the way is so weak.

Ewers will be in the NFL this time next year--I just don't think he (or Beck or Ward or Sanders) are clear cut top-tier QBs
I still think Allar's going to look the best throwing in shorts--will that be enough to get him to go 1st overall?
If so, that would be huge for our program long term

Texas beating Michigan shows absolutely nothing. They’re an absolute farce. It’s too bad their schedule the rest of the way is so weak.
Their remaining SOS is 8th (that counts today) so I wouldn't say "so weak". Vandy, Florida, Kentucky, Arkansas and A&M is NOT terrifying but that's tougher than most.

Now what does Sark do?
Manning moved the ball a little with his legs but also turned the ball over
Where has this Georgia defense been? This is still the team I don't want to play--ever.

Remember--everyone was laughing at Georgia in the first half against Bama--lots of game left for Texas to make this look respectable.

They are toast. Ewers was supposed to be a Heisman QB and they bench him when they go down 17? The whole team has been exposed tonight.
He wasn't benched because they were down 17--he was benched because he looked like a deer in headlights
Texas isn't winning tonight but they're going to be in the playoff--and they're not a team I'd want to face in a 8 v 9 type game

Reactions: RickinDayton
It's funny in a way because this shouldn't really be shocking. Texas has consistently failed to live up to expectations and Georgia beats everyone not named Bama. I really bought into Texas though after watching a lot of Georgia this year.
UGAs lines & defense are winning this game for them. Carson Beck not impressive but their RB Etienne is running free.

Watch how Smart is using his #11. Moving him all over, spying QB and delayed blitzes. It would be beneficial if Abdul Carter's role for PSU was similar.

I agree. I love the way they are using Walker. I'd save this tape for OSU. They are the only team left on the schedule who won't throw the ball in 1.9 seconds.

Reactions: RickinDayton
4 every time the 'Reens get bully bowling ball'd by Bert & the Confederation of Illini leatherfaces the spirit of Dick Butkus and Pontiac skolaship federation will donate ten dollas ta ya daughta's free trow lessons

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT