ADVERTISEMENT

David Taylor to Oklahoma State & related news

I’m not sure Fish is any better than Teague Travis especially with a big cut. Travis beat Ed Scott, Vinny Zerban, Brock Mauller, and Cael Swensen last year and lost close matches to Jacori Teemer and Ryder Downey. He’s pretty good and has multiple years left. Amine going there makes no sense to me. At least 1 of the new transfers won’t be starting next year. Also, what’s the plan for Brayden Thompson? His best weight is 174. Does he redshirt?

Coach Smith left his secrets to weight reduction book on DT's desk.
He hired this guy as his head chef
Seinfeld Soup GIF

He was initially committed to OU but flipped to OKST. Lou Rosselli was coach them however and not Kish. Could see him going to Oklahoma, Pitt if the relationship with LR is still there and anywhere that needs a 184 will probably be interested

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Is it true that Jax Forrest was most likely heading to okie state ?? Anyone got details on that?? Bc on latest interview with Bo Basset he said he was most likely going to the same school Jax does…

Is it true that Jax Forrest was most likely heading to okie state ?? Anyone got details on that?? Bc on latest interview with Bo Basset he said he was most likely going to the same school Jax does…
Willie on their likely destinations, from April.

I can't find the post but am certain Willie said Bassett's most likely schools were PSU, anOSU, and Cornell (also said Bassett would be thorough before committing). This was well before OKST hired Taylor.

Last edited:
Reactions: KidDagger
Willie on their likely destinations, from April.

I can't find the post but am certain Willie said Bassett's most likely schools were PSU, anOSU, and Cornell (also said Bassett would be thorough before committing). This was well before OKST hired Taylor.
Not sure how "in the know" vhsalum is, but he told the crowd over on the OSU board that he thinks OSU gets them both.

Reactions: vhsalum
Heeg's brothers moved to MN this past year. I don't think it makes sense for him to transfer there, but food for thought.

Not sure how "in the know" vhsalum is, but he told the crowd over on the OSU board that he thinks OSU gets them both.
They were not a package deal before, and no reason to think they will be now. Also, coaching staffs cannot contact 2026 recruits yet, so right now for Bassett it would be familiarity with Taylor and Gilman in a youth/HS club setting, with no insight of how they would run a college/RTC program. Unlike Forrest, the varsity and RTC rosters were not enough to draw him there.

It might end up that way, but it seems way early to make that call now.

They were not a package deal before, and no reason to think they will be now. Also, coaching staffs cannot contact 2026 recruits yet, so right now for Bassett it would be familiarity with Taylor and Gilman in a youth/HS club setting, with no insight of how they would run a college/RTC program. Unlike Forrest, the varsity and RTC rosters were not enough to draw him there.

It might end up that way, but it seems way early to make that call now.
Plus, Cael has yet to decide if he would be happy to have them or if he really wants them. Other than Spencer it generally proves difficult to resist the picture Cael seems to be able to conjure up with his personal description of a recruit's life's success by coming to Penn State.

Anyone who ever types "OSU" needs to understand that they remain an Enemy of Clarity.

It's an absolutely meaningless term.

iu

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT