ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari in Black and Gold

It would be cool to have all these clips in one place.
The AR firing
Ar in bathroom
Flexing in bathroom
Beating up the mannequin
etc etc

Be a great laugh getter
Isn’t the flexing in bathroom titled something like 5 am workout? Does he know that flexing is not a workout?

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone
I'm legitimately enjoying this, first post since the soldier salute incident is flexing what Iowa is giving him in NIL and also suggesting he would be open to bids from other school if they can outdo that. Good way to win fans (that he is offended when they boo him) and teammates over.

I'm lowkey convinced he's just trying to get kicked off a second school at this point for his UFC or WWE heel storyline. He can't possibly be this stupid right?

I'm legitimately enjoying this, first post since the soldier salute incident is flexing what Iowa is giving him in NIL and also suggesting he would be open to bids from other school if they can outdo that. Good way to win fans (that he is offended when they boo him) and teammates over.

I'm lowkey convinced he's just trying to get kicked off a second school at this point for his UFC or WWE heel storyline. He can't possibly be this stupid right?
How do you think Hawk wrestlers feel? I don't think I'd want a teammate there because your program was the highest bidder and not because he truly wants to be there.

You're asking if the guy who has made his max deadlift his catch phrase is as stupid as he seems?

Last edited:
He can't possibly be this stupid right?
90df908e06ff5652_tumblr_m1t126yzZq1qg8cumo1_500.gif

Does the car run out of gas after 3 minutes?
Most supercars these days (the LaFerrari for example) are hybrid electric/combustion engines. Our best hope is that he never remembers to charge it and can't make it to a gas station.

I have a theory. If Tom can get either the AD or Admissions to deny AJ admission into the university and hope he keeps the other 2, he doesn't become the bad guy who kept AJ out.
At this point, wouldn't tha decision have been made? Classes start on the 16th and this has been in the works for a few months. One would think that Iowa admissions has made a decision at this point, what is it?

Reactions: PAgeologist
At this point, wouldn't tha decision have been made? Classes start on the 16th and this has been in the works for a few months. One would think that Iowa admissions has made a decision at this point, what is it?
After the latest incident, the AD at least should be having 2nd thoughts. Assuming he was admitted to begin with.

I have a theory. If Tom can get either the AD or Admissions to deny AJ admission into the university and hope he keeps the other 2, he doesn't become the bad guy who kept AJ out.
If Brands wants to keep the other 2, he still has issues. If he can get the AD or Admissions to also deny Fredo, then this theory works.

Reactions: PAgeologist
If Brands wants to keep the other 2, he still has issues. If he can get the AD or Admissions to also deny Fredo, then this theory works.
Fredo does seem to be a ticking time bomb. He has some well documented transgressions, to say the least. But as far as I know, he has been well behaved since being courted by Iowa. So far.

The Salute incident was immediately after the match and ended quickly. Nothing there in my opinion.

Fredo does seem to be a ticking time bomb. He has some well documented transgressions, to say the least. But as far as I know, he has been well behaved since being courted by Iowa. So far.

The Salute incident was immediately after the match and ended quickly. Nothing there in my opinion.

I wonder how the clan will react to Fredo sitting on the bench. Or is the slumlord going to dictate the lineup?

Well the NCAA says that NIL is only legal of it does not require the athelete to attend a particular school.

I think AJ is starting to win me over.

What could be better than Bob throwing six figures at this kid and a ride that might just kill him, than AJ taking the money and running somewhere else? Even if the Hawks won't have him, how can you not look at that video and not laugh?

As long as he is someone else's problem, AJ is the gift that just keeps giving. He just can't help himself.

As for both Bob and AJ - A fool and his money are often separated.

Well the NCAA says that NIL is only legal of it does not require the athelete to attend a particular school.

What could be better than Bob throwing six figures at this kid and a ride that might just kill him, than AJ taking the money and running somewhere else? Even if the Hawks won't have him, how can you not look at that video and not laugh?

As long as he is someone else's problem, AJ is the gift that just keeps giving. He just can't help himself.

If he took Bob’s money and then bailed to another school (not PSU), I might very well become a fan. It would be a troll that would leave @johnstownsteel green with envy

I actually feel bad for everyone else who now have to deal with that moron. Hope he doesn't hurt any innocent people.

For the record, I don't think he has any future in WWE. They will put up with some bullshit from somebody who is a proven top star, but from not a prospect. AJ will asshole his way out of there quicker than he did at OK St. I'll be shocked if they even bring him in at this point.

Reactions: Sullivan
For the record, I don't think he has any future in WWE. They will put up with some bullshit from somebody who is a proven top star, but from not a prospect. AJ will asshole his way out of there quicker than he did at OK St. I'll be shocked if they even bring him in at this point.
I hope he goes MMA. And I hope he has a glass chin and someone knocks him the f out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT