ADVERTISEMENT

Game 9: PSU @ Minnesota, TCF Stadium, Nov 9th, noon EST

Minnesota up front said they weren't doing a night game.

"Deputy Athletics Director John Cunningham said in a radio interview that Minnesota’s games in November against Penn State and Wisconsin will be either 11 a.m., 2:30 or 3 p.m. kickoffs. They’ve declined to have those be night games."

What's up with this row the boat sh!t anyhow? They don't have outboard motors in the Land of 10,000 Lakes? SMDH

iu

Reactions: PearlSUJam
IIRC, Mustipher actually has played a higher percentage of defensive snaps on the season than Shelton, "the starter".

Like I said, I haven't investigated Fleck's personal life. I don't know how credible these rumors are, and/or how 'inappropriate' his behavior was. All I said is there's no obvious bad behavior or scandals. Nothing in public.

Franklin, on the other hand....didn't he publicly, on the record, admit to lying about a rape at Vanderbilt? I never paid any attention to this, I'm not interested in digging up mud....but if some of you want to, we can.
Hey shit head 99% of people here don’t care who Fleck screwed, is screwing or wants to screw. That’s his personal business, but saying anyone publicly admitted to covering up a rape without evidence is sick. Go wipe the pig shit off your boots and come back when you want to talk about football.

Reactions: SUPERTODD
What's up with this row the boat sh!t anyhow? They don't have outboard motors in the Land of 10,000 Lakes? SMDH

No. All of the lakes are frozen. We use sled dogs!
shutterstock_478700209-feature.jpg

For visiting Penn State fans, we can rent you one of these.
swiss-snow.jpg

The barrel will be full of high test Brandy!:D

Seriously,here is another link discussing row the boat.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/11/19/a-brief-history-of-p-j-flecks-row-the-boat-phenomenon-at-western-michigan/
The Canadian Model painting a colder picture

If I may offer some advise, don't lick a metal pole or fence...

Reactions: STPGopherfan
https://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=401112235

Penn State has looked as good as ever under head coach James Franklin this year. However, the Nittany Lions have had a fairly tougher schedule to date than the Golden Gophers. They’ve played – and beaten – two ranked teams, while Minnesota hasn’t played any. Their defense is also among the best in the nation, allowing more than 13 points only once so far.

Ahead of the Penn State-Minnesota game, ESPN’s computer model has released its early prediction.

The computer model gives the Nittany Lions a 73.1 percent chance to win the game.
History certainly appears to be on Penn State’s side. The Nittany Lions have won five of their last six against the Golden Gophers dating back to 2005.

What is Clempson's best win? Texas A&M?
Yup. That’s the point being made. The ESPN graphic the other day said 3 vs 1 FPI Top 25 wins - the third being MSU at 23!

A&M is at 15 in FPI but PSU has wins over 12, 17, and 23.

That line scares the crap out of me. Vegas doesn’t lose money. I can guarantee big money is being bet on PSU. Think this game is going to be very tight.
Vegas doesn't lose money because you bet against other bettors.

Reactions: PSU2UNC
Vegas doesn't lose money because you bet against other bettors.
And they (with a few exceptions) tweak the line so that they have roughly even money on both sides. They are happy to take their 10% and go home.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT